Honored Contributor

Anyone watching the jewelry shows today?  They have some beautiful pieces.  I ordered yesterday from Samuel B the Larimar cable bracelet.  I have a Larimar & blue topaz necklace I got in the Caribbean and wanted a bracelet to go with it.  I also love the abalone collar necklace from Paul Deasy that was just on.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Evine's Jewelry Shows Today

@Peckywrote:

Anyone watching the jewelry shows today?  They have some beautiful pieces.  I ordered yesterday from Samuel B the Larimar cable bracelet.  I have a Larimar & blue topaz necklace I got in the Caribbean and wanted a bracelet to go with it.  I also love the abalone collar necklace from Paul Deasy that was just on.  

I am and Paul and Chuck had lovely pieces.  Now Michael V is on.  They have pieces in all price ranges.  I am really enjoying it. I have a larimar ring from Michael V. that is lovely.  That collar necklace is lovely.  I saw so many lovely thngs.  Wow Michaels Conch shell carved jewelry is beautiful.  

Valued Contributor

I am watching, enjoying and buying!  They have some beautiful pieces and some great prices.  I only recently started purchasing gemstone jewelry from Evine and am soooooo pleased with the high quality of their gemstones!  QVC cannot hold a candle to their gemstone quality and great prices.  Also, I love their gemstone experts; so much easier and more enjoyable to watch than on the Q.  I, too, purchase the Samuel B. larimar hinged cuff and cannot wait to get it.  Love his Bali designs!!

Honored Contributor

@just wonderwrote:

I am watching, enjoying and buying!  They have some beautiful pieces and some great prices.  I only recently started purchasing gemstone jewelry from Evine and am soooooo pleased with the high quality of their gemstones!  QVC cannot hold a candle to their gemstone quality and great prices.  Also, I love their gemstone experts; so much easier and more enjoyable to watch than on the Q.  I, too, purchase the Samuel B. larimar hinged cuff and cannot wait to get it.  Love his Bali designs!!

Glad you are having fun.  Evine is my go to for jewelrySmiley Happy

Contributor

Me too.  they are going to be on 

It is fun to watch.  They are going to be the ship and be on until Sunday.  

I brought a pink bracket .   already. 

Honored Contributor

@just wonderwrote:

@just wonderWhich one did you get?  I ordered the starfish. His pieces are just beautiful and the prices are so reasonable.

Valued Contributor

Hi Pecky!  It was a tough choice but I got the starfish bracelet also.  I think it will be so beautiful; his pieces are such great quality.  I sure miss the Bali pieces Suarti used to bring to QVC, but love watching and purchasing on Evine now.  Hope you enjoy wearing yours!! 

Esteemed Contributor

OMG I am so tempted I only saw Chuck's jewelry so far and I already own so many of his beautiful gemstones from years ago.

Respected Contributor

I ordered Chuck’s SB dangling earrings in platinum. Hope I like them finally, because I recently returned all 3 items from him and Victoria.

Enjoy your purchase ! All of you!

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1wrote:

OMG I am so tempted I only saw Chuck's jewelry so far and I already own so many of his beautiful gemstones from years ago.

I have a mystic topaz ring of his that is very pretty.  I think I have a salmon color topaz?  I think its a topaz, anyway it is very pretty and it is rose gold embraced and it looks as lovely as the day I received it.  Smiley Happy  I am enjoying these shows.  Today they are actually sailing and it is so beautiful.  I am thinking the cruise is a lot of fun.  This is the second year for the customer cruise.  The hosts and vendors seem to appreciate the customers.