Trusted Contributor

@SANNA   The color is gorgeous isn't it!  In the rose and white metal it's just so feminine!  I hope you love it!

Respected Contributor

@nova wrote:

@SANNA   The color is gorgeous isn't it!  In the rose and white metal it's just so feminine!  I hope you love it!

Thank you! Yes, the color was ethereal! I really hope it will be as beautiful in reality.

Respected Contributor

I wish I could purchase the whole matching set...... oh well

Valued Contributor

Re: Evine's Jewelry Cruise

[ Edited ]

Stackable rings in gemstones for $20. London Blue and Fire Opal. Shipping,however,is $6 each!  Ok so I added them to the cart and got $3 off. Nope, Evine hasn't listened to us about lowering their shipping. Not buying.

Honored Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

890CB0FA-201D-46AA-BFF4-476D12823E7F.jpegJust broke down and bought this kunzite ring  by Michael V. 

His rings are always so lovely.  I have several of them.  You will love it.Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Re: Evine's Jewelry Cruise

[ Edited ]

I have enjoyed the Ocean Cruise BUT was highly disappointed in the quality of Gems en Vogue's Larimar and the prices charged for sub par larimar used.  For example:

This is larimar at its finest NOT what is shown above.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

890CB0FA-201D-46AA-BFF4-476D12823E7F.jpegJust broke down and bought this kunzite ring  by Michael V. 

His rings are always so lovely.  I have several of them.  You will love it.Smiley Happy

I surely hope so! I also have several MV pieces in my collection, but I also have returned much more. 

Respected Contributor

@Just4Me wrote:

I have enjoyed the Ocean Cruise BUT was highly disappointed in the quality of Gems en Vogue's Larimar and the prices charged for sub par larimar used.  For example:

This is larimar at its finest NOT what is shown above.

I agree with you, for some reason Michaels larimar is very pale  and definitely subpar qualit

The one on the lower picture looks fake to me, 5here is no Larimar this color. Even in DR you cannot find anything super fantastic...... Looks like dyed stone to me...

Contributor

I don't like Lynn S.  Sher is always taling and doesn't let the guest talk

I love Samuel B  collection.

I broughn Abalon earing.  The drangan one.   

Honored Contributor

@LisaMofSLC wrote:

Stackable rings in gemstones for $20. London Blue and Fire Opal. Shipping,however,is $6 each!  Ok so I added them to the cart and got $3 off. Nope, Evine hasn't listened to us about lowering their shipping. Not buying.

@LisaMofSLC , they've had these rings on in the past for that price.  The s/h is what stops me for ordering all the time.  Ridiculous.