Highlighted
Super Contributor

Evine is having their jewelry clearance with 15% off with a purchase $150... Over the last 3 years I purchased many pieces from them at good prices; but lately,  I've noticed their s&h has risen along with their constant price changes.. Their clearance prices, many times, are above their sale prices.. I have quite a few of Michael V pieces.. I refuse to buy Chuck's NYCII collection anymore.. I bought his NYCII Morganite bracelet & w/o even wearing it once; the metal turned brown..  Of course, the 30 day return policy expired... I had it stored perfectly & no more purchases for me from this line... Over the years I've bought sooooo much beautiful jewelry from QVC.. I miss the QVC of old; their quality, value & designs..

Honored Contributor
Qvc premier designers Carolyn P & Barbra Bixby thankfully are still with Qvc. I like made in America or Thailand. Never from China.
Respected Contributor

Yes, that 15% off is only if you use your Evine credit card too.  I find their 15% off to be less that exciting.  By the time I pay their $8-$10 shipping charge, and my state adds on the 7% tax..........the total is only a couple dollars less than the stated price.  Besides that, they will say their sale price is say......55% off their regular price, but if you are watchful, you'll notice they have jacked up the regular price in order to say that.  I don't care for such shenanigans!

Laura loves cats!
Super Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

Yes, that 15% off is only if you use your Evine credit card too.  I find their 15% off to be less that exciting.  By the time I pay their $8-$10 shipping charge, and my state adds on the 7% tax..........the total is only a couple dollars less than the stated price.  Besides that, they will say their sale price is say......55% off their regular price, but if you are watchful, you'll notice they have jacked up the regular price in order to say that.  I don't care for such shenanigans!

SO TRUE, what you said.. There is a bracelet I was thinking about and in playing the video they jacked the price up four dollars.. I'm really disappointed in them..

Super Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Qvc premier designers Carolyn P & Barbra Bixby thankfully are still with Qvc. I like made in America or Thailand. Never from China.

I couldn't agree with you more.. In most of the life purchases I need to make, I try extremely hard not to purchase anything that comes from China.. 

Honored Contributor

@classic wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

I couldn't agree with you more.. In most of the life purchases I need to make, I try extremely hard not to purchase anything that comes from China.. 

I can still remember when I was growing up there were commercials to look for the union lable.  Wow so long ago, everything use to be made here.  People were making good money and able to afford products made here.  Not sure when everything started going to China.  I do like that Carolyn pollacks pieces are made here.  I do have several of her pieces.  I also like that Evine has clothing lines that are made here V by Vanessa Williams and I believe Holly Robinson Pete's line are made here as well.  They also have some purses that are made here.  Not sure if Q has clothing made here., does anyone know?

Honored Contributor

@classic wrote:

Evine is having their jewelry clearance with 15% off with a purchase $150... Over the last 3 years I purchased many pieces from them at good prices; but lately,  I've noticed their s&h has risen along with their constant price changes.. Their clearance prices, many times, are above their sale prices.. I have quite a few of Michael V pieces.. I refuse to buy Chuck's NYCII collection anymore.. I bought his NYCII Morganite bracelet & w/o even wearing it once; the metal turned brown..  Of course, the 30 day return policy expired... I had it stored perfectly & no more purchases for me from this line... Over the years I've bought sooooo much beautiful jewelry from QVC.. I miss the QVC of old; their quality, value & designs..

I love Michael V.  Evine does have a midnight jewelry show a couple times a week and last night Michael had wonderful pieces on clearance, they did sell out quickly.  I enjoy the midnight after hour jewelry shows.  Good deals.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I won't buy Chuck's jewelry. Burned a couple times - stuff falls apart or turns. No thank you. I wound up returning my last Chuck piece - never again. 

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@classic wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@I can still remember when I was growing up there were commercials to look for the union lable.  Wow so long ago, everything use to be made here.  People were making good money and able to afford products made here.  Not sure when everything started going to China.  I do like that Carolyn pollacks pieces are made here.  I do have several of her pieces.  I also like that Evine has clothing lines that are made here V by Vanessa Williams and I believe Holly Robinson Pete's line are made here as well.  They also have some purses that are made here.  Not sure if Q has clothing made here., does anyone yellow919 wrote:

@classic wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

I can still remember when I was growing up there were commercials to look for the union lable.  Wow so long ago, everything use to be made here.  People were making good money and able to afford products made here.  Not sure when everything started going to China.  I do like that Carolyn pollacks pieces are made here.  I do have several of her pieces.  I also like that Evine has clothing lines that are made here V by Vanessa Williams and I believe Holly Robinson Pete's line are made here as well.  They also have some purses that are made here.  Not sure if Q has clothing made here., does anyone know?

Occasionally Susan Graver point out made in Us, George Simenton used to.

Super Contributor

Me too... I refuse to buy any of his NYCII collection.. I don't know how he could go on air and sell quality like that.. He's a nice person, but, oh well, I'm saving money by not purchasing this line..