Honored Contributor

Good morning, for those who enjoy  Evine they are having halfway to Christmas specials.  Dallas Prince and Chuck Clemensy has some nice pieces and great pieces. In fact Chuck has A really nice Chocker as the TS.

Respected Contributor

Re: Evine half way to Christmas

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Good morning, for those who enjoy  Evine they are having halfway to Christmas specials.  Dallas Prince and Chuck Clemensy has some nice pieces and great pieces. In fact Chuck has A really nice Chocker as the TS.

@sunshine 919   thanks!  love those chokers and bought several colors. great price.

Honored Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919   thanks!  love those chokers and bought several colors. great price.

Those chokers are really cute.  I purchased an Anushka 3 piece quilt set.  I love the art work on their bags  and  it is the same art work on the bedding.  It was a toss up but I got the bedding.  Enjoy your new beauties.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Like sales, but hate Christmas in June!

Hyacinth