Super Contributor

Songbird1 Your ring os beautiful. I hink most rings should weigh 5 grams or more.

I posted on another forum about QVC selling 1 gram bracelets. Why? Why even bother because it's going to break and you'll be out $100.

Like all of you gold lovers I wish the price of gold would go down. I doubt it'll ever be any where near $300 an ounce again.

When I put a bracelet or necklace on that I bought several years ago I remember what I paid for that piece. You could get heavy, beautiful bracelets for $200 or under. I bought 2 22 inch box chains years ago, one for my Mom and one for me. They cost $20 each. I think I got them from Evine.

Enjoy your new ring. It really is so pretty.

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@Boehm Collector 

LOL.  You're on the Adriatic!  Ancona?   My brother was born in Trani,  That's near Bari.  My parents were all over Italy.  One sister was born in Arezzo (Tuscany)

@songbird      Ascoli Piceno.   Yes, on the Adriatic.  My parents used to have a small condo in Porto d'Ascoli... you went out the back door of the building right onto the beach,  It was wonderful!  I have a cousin who moved to Milian.  She was there for about 10 years.  She now lives in Rome,