Esteemed Contributor

Re: Evine TTV Sapphire Ring. Anyone interested in it? Buying?

On 3/26/2015 stevieb said:
On 3/26/2015 BlingQueen022 said:
On 3/26/2015 stevieb said:

It's a pretty ring and I might have considered it in either blue or yellow, but I personally think they overdid it with the white sapphires... Had they left them off the shank I might have actually liked it better.

Hi StevieB: I thought the same thing you did. I, too, thought it was overkill with the white sapphires. The halo around the ring makes the ring at least to me, look pretty cheap. Love the colored sapphire stones though, but this ring just didn't wow me in the least. I'm a bit leary of Chuck's rings anyway. By the way, MIcheal V posted on Facebook and showed a beautiful 7 carat pink/reddsh stone for an upcoming future TTV. Stone is gorgeous. I'll be waiting for that one to appear.

Wink

Hey Bling, looks like we both dodged a bullet with this one...

It's a pretty ring, but sometimes they don't know when to stop!

That's a great way of putting it. We did dodge a bullet. Sure saved us well over 250 bucks! Have a great upcoming weekend StevieB! I'm happy the cold temps are returning.
Valued Contributor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
**Be the reason someone smiles today : )
Honored Contributor

I think the rings are pretty. I also heard on another site that the invisible settings are very expensive. I did purchase a blue sapphire ring with whit topaz. I received it a few weeks ago. It is a very comfortable band and the ring came in pink or blue. I decided on the blue because it is my birthstone but the pink is very pretty. I have 3 rings from Evine, I believe two of Chucks and one of Paul's I am happy with all of them.

Respected Contributor

I really like this ring and did not buy it because I can not afford to at this time. I would have bought the Blue. Very pretty.