Esteemed Contributor

Re: Evine Las Vegas Jewelry Shows

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022  Thanks for your kind wishes on my new diamond ring, Bling!  Although I adore colored gemstones, I'm a real diamond lover at heart.

I did see the new heart-shaped  (and marquise-shaped) garnet rings...both are lovely.  I'm looking forward to the finale and hope they present the LBT heart ring.  I'm sure the mosaic opal ring will be beautiful and only wish it had been presented earlier today.  As you said, it will be a nice surprise when it arrives!

Glad the storms have passed and your power is intact.  Hope you enjoy the evening and have a wonderful week, dear lady!!  Will look for your reviews and will leave mine when it arrives.

@Dallas-Dame Enjoy that beautiful new london blue.  I haven't ordered anything else.  I guess they're not showing that garnet heart shape ring either.  Oh well.  ( have three items coming and only worrfied about one, lol..  Looking forward to your review and will post mine when they arrrive  Usually takes Evine well over a week to get to me.  Have a great upcoming week.  The shows were great and enjoyed seeing them from Vegas.  Was a lot of fun to watch.  

@Dallas-Dame  I thought the shows were great also.  Just disappointed about those rings not being shown when they were on the lineup.  They showed the junk stack rings for way too long.  I didn't get the garnet ring mainly because the reduction was only 15 percent.  The lowest reduction on any of the jewelry during the shows.  I'll keep an eye on it and see if it goes down further.  I'm looking forward to seeing that bracelet and I hope it dances and speaks to me when I receive it considering the price. . Will review when I receive them.  I hope I never see Chuck or Michael anytime soon hahahahahahahahaha.  Have a fabulous week!!!  Make it a safe one.  

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!  I really enjoyed the shows, too.  I agree that they spent quite a bit of time on Chuck's stack rings, etc. and was happy they finally presented the heart-shaped LBT ring.  I would have enjoyed seeing your mosaic opal and the new heart-shaped garnet ring.  My fingers are crossed that you're delighted with all 3 pieces coming your way!  My ring shipped today (upgraded to 2nd day) and should arrive on Wednesday.  Will review when it's on my finger and look forward to hearing about your fabulous new pieces.

Have a wonderful, safe week, dear lady!!

@Dallas-Dame Darn it, I fell asleep for a little while during the finale and missed that presentation.  I'll have to go back and see if they have a video on it.  Still not ordering it until it goes down in price.  I checked it this morning and all the sizes were still available.  The main piece i'm looking forward to on getting actually is that three stone london blue ring.  I love the way it just hugs the finger.  It's nice and bold too.  Lots of silver in that one.  It's funny one of our patients called up this morning to make an appointment and she asked if I saw the shows from Vegas.  She was watching it also.  She said she was thinking of me ordering up a storm.  Sad to say, she was right, lol  

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!  Hope your week is going well and you're looking forward to having your 3 new beautiful pieces delivered soon.  My LBT heart-shaped ring arrived this afternoon and it's simply magnificent.  The setting is gorgeous and weighty, LBT is perfectly cut and saturated and the neon apatite stones are electric!  It has a real presence on the hand.  DH and I are heading out to dinner and I changed my outfit so as to wear it this evening.

Very much look forward to reading your reviews.  I hope you're as thrilled with the 3-stone ring as I have been since it arrived more than a year ago.  Have a fabulous remainder of the week, dear lady!!

@Dallas-Dame  hi there Dallas!  So happy you love your new ring.  I knew it would be a winner.  The neon apatite stones sounds wonderful.  I always wanted a ring with those stones alone but haven't found the perfect one yet.  Wear your new ring in the best of health.  I'm sure it looks beautiful on your hand.  That's a ring I would show off a lot.  I'm supposed to get the bracelet and the mosiac ring today, but we'll see.  When it ends up in our Baltimore post office they don't read the labels and it ends up back in NJ.  That happens a lot lately.  Hopefully, I'll see them today.  Today is my late night for dinner at my mom's and I never get home until after 10:00.  Will probably post tomorrow.  Naturally, the ring I want the most will arrive probably over the weekend.  I should have ordered that three stone london blue when I first saw it, but something else always got in the way of my ordering, lol.  It's like the saying goes, it's saving the best for last.  Have a fabulous Thursday and great upcoming weekend.  It's been a busy week for me but at last it's the last work day of the week for me.  Doing my happy dance today.  

Honored Contributor

So glad you love your new heart shaped treasure.  The ring is definitely a big winner.  I bet it is more lovely in person.  Have a wonderful day.Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022  Thanks so much for your good wishes, Bling!  I hope you enjoy dinner this evening and your packages are waiting for you when you get home!  I also hope your dad is feeling much better and back to his usual routine!  Will be checking in for your reviews over the weekend.  Have a wonderful one, my friend!

Valued Contributor

Thanks so much, @sunshine 919!  Hope you have a lovely day and weekend!!

Trusted Contributor

Hi @BlingQueen022, I wanted to tell you that my multi gemstone bracelet from Chuck arrived today and it is gorgeous. The gemstones are super saturated and it is built well with a nice undergallery. The gemstones are cut and faceted well and the multi shape just adds to its beauty. It is a tad longer , so I may have to get 1 or possibly 2 stones removed ( it will be a hard decision deciding which ones !) . The white zircon halo around  the gemstones is very tiny . I am also not a fan of the double side safety, much prefer the Ripka box insert with the hidden under safety. I am going to wear it higher on my arm for now till I can get links removed. Overall a beauty . I hope you get yours soon and are as delighted. Have a good weekend / Anisha 

Trusted Contributor

Hi @Dallas-Dame, Hope you are doing well.I saw you had ordered the LBT heart ring from Michael . I was tempted by it but got Chuck's multigem bracelet this time. Enjoy your new ring . The twins send their hugs and best wishes as always/Anisha. 

Esteemed Contributor

@anisha wrote:

Hi @BlingQueen022, I wanted to tell you that my multi gemstone bracelet from Chuck arrived today and it is gorgeous. The gemstones are super saturated and it is built well with a nice undergallery. The gemstones are cut and faceted well and the multi shape just adds to its beauty. It is a tad longer , so I may have to get 1 or possibly 2 stones removed ( it will be a hard decision deciding which ones !) . The white zircon halo around  the gemstones is very tiny . I am also not a fan of the double side safety, much prefer the Ripka box insert with the hidden under safety. I am going to wear it higher on my arm for now till I can get links removed. Overall a beauty . I hope you get yours soon and are as delighted. Have a good weekend / Anisha 

@anisha Hi Anisha.  I'm happy you love your new bracelet.  I also received mine too on Thursday.  At first I was a little disappointed because when I first saw it the stones looked small compared to the huge blowup they made the stones look on the TV.  I took it out of the package and I do like the size of the stones and I have to say the sparkle is amazing.  The colors of the stones are very vibrant.  Nicely cut gemstones.  I do agree with you about the white zircon.  They are tiny.  I think Chuck could have used a tad bigger stone to go around the gemstones, but as it is it's ok with me.  I put the bracelet on and I was very happy with it.  It sure adds a nice pop of color on the wrist.  I'm keeping mine.  I really like this one.  I have a nice drape on mine and it fits fine for me.  

Did you see the OTO multi gemstone bracelet that Judith had offered the other night?  OMGosh, that necklace is a perfect match to Chucks bracelet.  I could kick myself now for not ordering it.  Enjoy your new bracelet and I hope you're able to make it smaller in size.  This was a good purchase.  I'm very happy with mine.  I'm glad we picked the multi because I think we got the best choice out of the bunch!

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame Hi Dallas!  I received the multi gemstone bracelet and the new Mosiac ring of Chuck's and they're both winners.  The mosiac ring has a lot of good colors to it.  Very firey colors come through the opal.  I like the white zircons that surround it.  They're actually not tiny stones.  I'm happy with this one considering the very low price I paid for it.  I really didn't thnk at the price point it would be that good, but it is.  Fits great on the finger.  This is a keeper.  I should have that fabulous three stone london blue ring either today or tomorrow.  

The multi gemstone bracelet is a keeper.  Has lots of sparkle and I like the cut of the stones.  I did think the stones were going to be a bit bigger then they are but the tv sure blew them up, lol.  They are a nice size and it's made well.  As @anisha said, I too, wish that Chuck would have used the closure that Judith used on her Ice Cube Bracelet and the stick closure that is on the bottom of that bracelet.  I'm not a huge fan of those tongue closures.  The bracelet is gorgeous and it's a keeper.  Chuck did good by this one.  

Enjoy your new london blue heart ring.  I'm still thinking about ordering that garnet heart ring of his.  If it's still on sale I may just hit the submit button on that one too.  Make it a good safe weekend.  I'm looking forward to seeing the Super Saturday show on the Q this weekend.  It's for a good cause.  

Trusted Contributor

Hi @BlingQueen022 , Glad to hear that your bracelet is a keeper too. I am a total patsy when it comes to anything multi gemstone. So I did order the Ripka multigem ODO necklace.  Can't wait to receive it . Like you said Chuck's bracelet will go nicely with it. Will post my review once I get it. Enjoy your new jewelry purchases in the best of health. 

Esteemed Contributor

@anisha wrote:

Hi @BlingQueen022 , Glad to hear that your bracelet is a keeper too. I am a total patsy when it comes to anything multi gemstone. So I did order the Ripka multigem ODO necklace.  Can't wait to receive it . Like you said Chuck's bracelet will go nicely with it. Will post my review once I get it. Enjoy your new jewelry purchases in the best of health. 

@anisha You rascal you!!  I'm so jealous!  I saw that necklace offered and I said I really should order that to go with Chuck's bracelet.  That was the prettiest piece of jewelry that Judith showed all day.  Simply fabulous!!  Please post a pic when you receive it.  You are going to look so pretty in that.  I have to say that has to be the best looking necklace that Judith ever did.  What great timing for it to be presented, right after Chuck showed his multi gem bracelet.  Wear in the best of health.  Wearing that along with Chuck's bracelet you're going to need a body guard around you.  hahahahaha.  What a stunning combination that necklace is going to make.  Just fabulous!