Honored Contributor

Evine Las Vegas Jewelry Shows

The shows start this weekend.Smiley Very Happy  Enjoy.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Evine Las Vegas Jewelry Shows

@sunshine 919 wrote:

The shows start this weekend.Smiley Very Happy  Enjoy.

Thank you!

*Call Tyrone*
Valued Contributor

Thanks for letting us know. Looking forward to watching the shows. I have a busy week end so I try to squeeze it in sometime. 

Respected Contributor

Yep. I see Michael V has some new pink topaz pieces.... Pretty.... Oh, nooooo😉 !!

Perhaps I should just throw my credit card away NOW !! Hahahahaha ......

-Texas Hill Country-
Esteemed Contributor

Tune in at 4pm on Saturday ladies.  Gem Treasures has the TTV apparently.  They showed it on Facebook and said they will air it at 4pm either as a sneek peek or hopefully, you can order it at that time.  

Anyway, it's a gemstone bracelet in london blue, white topaz and they showed a multi gemstone bracelet and the stones looked big.  I surely don't need another thing in london blue but that multi gemstone bracelet looks like it may be coming home to me.  At least I'm safe from the new pink topaz jewelry that Michael will be showing.  I have his honker pink topaz ring.  Thank goodness, lol.. 

Trusted Contributor

Since I live in Las Vegas, I am going to try and go. Thank you for posting this. Smiley Very Happy

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Valued Contributor

Thanks very much for the reminder, @sunshine 919!  Hope you enjoy the shows!

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Tune in at 4pm on Saturday ladies.  Gem Treasures has the TTV apparently.  They showed it on Facebook and said they will air it at 4pm either as a sneek peek or hopefully, you can order it at that time.  

Anyway, it's a gemstone bracelet in london blue, white topaz and they showed a multi gemstone bracelet and the stones looked big.  I surely don't need another thing in london blue but that multi gemstone bracelet looks like it may be coming home to me.  At least I'm safe from the new pink topaz jewelry that Michael will be showing.  I have his honker pink topaz ring.  Thank goodness, lol.. 

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!  Thanks for the heads-up on Chuck's bracelet.  I just reviewed the listings for each show and the only item which caught my attention is Michael's new heart-shaped LBT ring.  I'm always attracted to Sonia's pieces and some of Ido's pieces...but I think I'm safe for this event.

If you decide to go for Chuck's multi-gemstone bracelet, I hope it delights you!  Have a wonderful weekend, dear lady...enjoy the shows!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!  Thanks for the heads-up on Chuck's bracelet.  I just reviewed the listings for each show and the only item which caught my attention is Michael's new heart-shaped LBT ring.  I'm always attracted to Sonia's pieces and some of Ido's pieces...but I think I'm safe for this event.

If you decide to go for Chuck's multi-gemstone bracelet, I hope it delights you!  Have a wonderful weekend, dear lady...enjoy the shows!!

@Dallas-Dame  Hi there Dallas.  I saw that heart shape london blue ring and it's gorgeous.  I already have two of Michael's heart shape rings darn it and just can't justify another one.  If you get that wear in the best of health.  It's a beauty.  I think Chuck is going to win it over for me this time . I have my eye on this beautiful mosiac opal zircon ring of Chuck's.  I'm waiting to see if the price goes down when the shows start.

Side

Is this the london blue ring you're interested in?  It's a beauty for sure.  

Enjoy the shows girlfriend!!  I think chucks bracelet and that mosiac ring will be it for me this time around.  Keeping my fingers crossed it is hahahahaha

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame  Hi there Dallas.  I saw that heart shape london blue ring and it's gorgeous.  I already have two of Michael's heart shape rings darn it and just can't justify another one.  If you get that wear in the best of health.  It's a beauty.  I think Chuck is going to win it over for me this time . I have my eye on this beautiful mosiac opal zircon ring of Chuck's.  I'm waiting to see if the price goes down when the shows start.

Side

Is this the london blue ring you're interested in?  It's a beauty for sure.  

Enjoy the shows girlfriend!!  I think chucks bracelet and that mosiac ring will be it for me this time around.  Keeping my fingers crossed it is hahahahaha

Well, I just saw the ttv gemstone bracelet listed and I think I'm off the hook now.  I can't believe it's 690 dollars right now.  Even if it's a ttv it will probably be 400 maybe, so this is an easy pass for me now.  I won't spend that much for this.  I think I'm also as safe as you and will just stick with that mosiac opal ring I posted for these shows.  Here's what the bracelet looks like:

154-744- NYC II® Choice of Size Multi Shape Gemstone Halo Line Bracelet