Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Evine Las Vegas Jewelry Shows

@anisha wrote:

Hi @Dallas-Dame, Hope you are doing well.I saw you had ordered the LBT heart ring from Michael . I was tempted by it but got Chuck's multigem bracelet this time. Enjoy your new ring . The twins send their hugs and best wishes as always/Anisha. 

Hi there, @anisha!  I'm glad to hear you're pleased with Chuck's multigem bracelet!  Judith's ODO necklace is positively stunning and I'm sure they'll be lovely when worn together...enjoy to the fullest!  Yes...the heart-shaped ring from Michael is a keeper.  It is rather ornate but not at all garish on the hand.  I enjoyed watching Sonia's show and thank goodness I collected from her offerings many years ago.  They're still among my favorites!

I hope you and your sweet twins have a wonderful summer holiday!  Hugs to all of you!!

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame Hi Dallas!  I received the multi gemstone bracelet and the new Mosiac ring of Chuck's and they're both winners.  The mosiac ring has a lot of good colors to it.  Very firey colors come through the opal.  I like the white zircons that surround it.  They're actually not tiny stones.  I'm happy with this one considering the very low price I paid for it.  I really didn't thnk at the price point it would be that good, but it is.  Fits great on the finger.  This is a keeper.  I should have that fabulous three stone london blue ring either today or tomorrow.  

The multi gemstone bracelet is a keeper.  Has lots of sparkle and I like the cut of the stones.  I did think the stones were going to be a bit bigger then they are but the tv sure blew them up, lol.  They are a nice size and it's made well.  As @anisha said, I too, wish that Chuck would have used the closure that Judith used on her Ice Cube Bracelet and the stick closure that is on the bottom of that bracelet.  I'm not a huge fan of those tongue closures.  The bracelet is gorgeous and it's a keeper.  Chuck did good by this one.  

Enjoy your new london blue heart ring.  I'm still thinking about ordering that garnet heart ring of his.  If it's still on sale I may just hit the submit button on that one too.  Make it a good safe weekend.  I'm looking forward to seeing the Super Saturday show on the Q this weekend.  It's for a good cause.  

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!  I'm so happy to hear you're thrilled with Chuck's bracelet and opal ring...wear in health and happiness!!  I agree that Judith's bracelet closures are wonderful and so unobtrusive but I'm sure Chuck's will stay secure on your wrist.  Very much look forward to hearing your 3 stone ring arrived safely.  As I said before, I hope you like it as much as I do!  Let us know if you decide to go for the garnet heart-shaped ring.  It's certainly beautiful and I know how much you love garnet!!  Have a wonderful, safe weekend, my friend!!

Trusted Contributor

Hi @BlingQueen022 , I am waiting for Judith's necklace to arrive so I can feast my eyes on it. It looked so electric and super sparkly when it was presented, I couldn't take my eyes off it. I have Judith's other multigem pieces and this one will blend in nicely. Chuck's bracelet will look good with it too. I just saw that Judith's necklace is showing as available .It is not the ODO price but if you want it, try calling CS, I am sure they will be able to help you with the pricing and easy pay if you explain that it sold out so quickly when it aired. Let me know if you decide to get the necklace , it is a great value as well. 

Trusted Contributor

Hi @Dallas-Dame , Thank you for the good wishes and hugs. Always appreciated. I am impatiently waiting for Judith's ODO necklace ( out for delivery today) . It looked great on TV, I hope it is as great looking if not better in person. Enjoy wearing your heart shaped LBT ring. I love Sonia's jewelry too and like you I am glad I bought years ago. 

Esteemed Contributor

@anisha wrote:

Hi @BlingQueen022 , I am waiting for Judith's necklace to arrive so I can feast my eyes on it. It looked so electric and super sparkly when it was presented, I couldn't take my eyes off it. I have Judith's other multigem pieces and this one will blend in nicely. Chuck's bracelet will look good with it too. I just saw that Judith's necklace is showing as available .It is not the ODO price but if you want it, try calling CS, I am sure they will be able to help you with the pricing and easy pay if you explain that it sold out so quickly when it aired. Let me know if you decide to get the necklace , it is a great value as well. 

@anisha I was bad,.  I didn't get the Judith necklace but I did go back and get this beautiful heart shape garnet ring.  I'm so weak when it comes to garnets.  I should have gotten it when it was on sale but it was only on sale for 15 percent off so at least this time I got free shipping on it.  I'm so pathetic when it comes to Michael's rings. 

Side

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame Hi Dallas!  I received the multi gemstone bracelet and the new Mosiac ring of Chuck's and they're both winners.  The mosiac ring has a lot of good colors to it.  Very firey colors come through the opal.  I like the white zircons that surround it.  They're actually not tiny stones.  I'm happy with this one considering the very low price I paid for it.  I really didn't thnk at the price point it would be that good, but it is.  Fits great on the finger.  This is a keeper.  I should have that fabulous three stone london blue ring either today or tomorrow.  

The multi gemstone bracelet is a keeper.  Has lots of sparkle and I like the cut of the stones.  I did think the stones were going to be a bit bigger then they are but the tv sure blew them up, lol.  They are a nice size and it's made well.  As @anisha said, I too, wish that Chuck would have used the closure that Judith used on her Ice Cube Bracelet and the stick closure that is on the bottom of that bracelet.  I'm not a huge fan of those tongue closures.  The bracelet is gorgeous and it's a keeper.  Chuck did good by this one.  

Enjoy your new london blue heart ring.  I'm still thinking about ordering that garnet heart ring of his.  If it's still on sale I may just hit the submit button on that one too.  Make it a good safe weekend.  I'm looking forward to seeing the Super Saturday show on the Q this weekend.  It's for a good cause.  

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!  I'm so happy to hear you're thrilled with Chuck's bracelet and opal ring...wear in health and happiness!!  I agree that Judith's bracelet closures are wonderful and so unobtrusive but I'm sure Chuck's will stay secure on your wrist.  Very much look forward to hearing your 3 stone ring arrived safely.  As I said before, I hope you like it as much as I do!  Let us know if you decide to go for the garnet heart-shaped ring.  It's certainly beautiful and I know how much you love garnet!!  Have a wonderful, safe weekend, my friend!!

@Dallas-Dame Hi Dallas!!  I did receive the london blue three stone ring and why didn't I order it back in the day? lol  What a beauty it is.  I like the way it hugs your fnger.  The three stones are gorgeous and have tons of sparkle.  Color saturation is great too.  He could of left off the side stones though.  You can barely see those.  the ring is fabulous.  

I did break down and purchase the garnet heart shape ring.  I love garnets and I think this one will be a winner even though I missed the presentation.  Will review when that one arrives.  Hope you're enjoying the day today.  Make it a safe one and please say hello to your lovely mom for me when you speak with her.  Hope she enjoyed the shows from Vegas if she watched.  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BlingQueen022  So glad you're pleased with the 3 stone ring, Bling!  I think it has a very sophisticated look on the hand and many people have asked if the LBT are Ceylon sapphires...likely due to their size and intense saturation.  I'm excited to hear that you ordered the heart-shaped garnet ring.  Look forward to reading your review when it arrives.

Congratulations on your special new pieces and have a wonderful weekend, dear lady!!

ETA:  Thanks for your kind wishes for my mother!  She enjoyed watching the shows and we spoke a couple of times during the live broadcast!  It's always nice to share that with her!

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022  So glad you're pleased with the 3 stone ring, Bling!  I think it has a very sophisticated look on the hand and many people have asked if the LBT are Ceylon sapphires...likely due to their size and intense saturation.  I'm excited to hear that you ordered the heart-shaped garnet ring.  Look forward to reading your review when it arrives.

Congratulations on your special new pieces and have a wonderful weekend, dear lady!!

ETA:  Thanks for your kind wishes for my mother!  She enjoyed watching the shows and we spoke a couple of times during the live broadcast!  It's always nice to share that with her!

@Dallas-Dame Hi Dallas.  Glad your mom enjoyed the Vegas shows.  Now you can tell her that I read on Facebook starting June 21 through the 25 Michael will be having his anniversary shows on and he's having two ttvs!!  He said he'll be posting some sneak peeks at what he'll be bringing on the shows on Facebook soon.  I'll be keeping an eye on that garnet ring I ordered to see if it has an anniversary price so I can get a price adjustment.  I was going to cancel the order but I'm going to keep it because if it does go down in price when he returns I'll be risking the chance of my size selling out.  I can always get a price adjustment.  Just when I thought I was safe from him here he comes again hahahahahaha.  

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@Dallas-Dame Hi Dallas.  Glad your mom enjoyed the Vegas shows.  Now you can tell her that I read on Facebook starting June 21 through the 25 Michael will be having his anniversary shows on and he's having two ttvs!!  He said he'll be posting some sneak peeks at what he'll be bringing on the shows on Facebook soon.  I'll be keeping an eye on that garnet ring I ordered to see if it has an anniversary price so I can get a price adjustment.  I was going to cancel the order but I'm going to keep it because if it does go down in price when he returns I'll be risking the chance of my size selling out.  I can always get a price adjustment.  Just when I thought I was safe from him here he comes again hahahahahaha.  

@BlingQueen022  Morning, Bling!  Thanks so much for the update on Michael's anniversary shows!  I should be "safe" during the event as we're having house guests for that entire week!  Although I won't be able to watch, I'll check online periodically to see his new offerings.  I'll be sure to let my mom know of his upcoming visit...thanks again!!

I'm glad you already secured your size in that gorgeous garnet ring and hope it's reduced nicely so you can get a price adjustment while it's on your finger!!  Happy weekend...enjoy your new treasures in the sunshine!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022  Morning, Bling!  Thanks so much for the update on Michael's anniversary shows!  I should be "safe" during the event as we're having house guests for that entire week!  Although I won't be able to watch, I'll check online periodically to see his new offerings.  I'll be sure to let my mom know of his upcoming visit...thanks again!!

I'm glad you already secured your size in that gorgeous garnet ring and hope it's reduced nicely so you can get a price adjustment while it's on your finger!!  Happy weekend...enjoy your new treasures in the sunshine!!

@Dallas-Dame Well, So far I am safe from Michael's first TTV.  I just saw what his first ttv will be on Facebook and it's a Larimar pendant that's over 55 carats in size.  It's very pretty, but I'm not a fan of Larimar.  I'm safe for that one.  Happy about that.  It comes with a stand of white coral beads.  He hasn't posted the second TTV yet but when he does, I'll be posting to let you know.  

Enjoy your company when it comes.  Should be a fun week for you.  Keep looking for my updates.  You'll read it here first, lol.