Honored Contributor

Re: Evine LIVE in Lovely Italy Selling Jewelry

@SahmIam wrote:

Loving it! : )

BTW, Albany has her own line of jewerly now on EVINE. 

Yes its Toscana Italiana.  Gold over bronze.  I have several  pieces and there is no sign of tarnishing.  Good quality.  I purchased my pieces before Albany became the rep.  

Contributor

Did anyone see the new Torrini 1369 gold on Evine?  I was impressed, and ordered the double wide gold band at 9.5 grams of gold.  It is susposed to come today, can't wait to try it.  Stefano's gold is always too thin and has no weight to it, and yes I get tired of his accent, but I think he struggles with English.  Same way for 20 years, Probably at home speakes Itialian all of the time.  Evine was always the best for gold when it was priced lower, 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chessylady  @annie-g There are many different Italian dialects & regional accents - just like here in the US.  His accent is northern Italian & I think he speaks English very well.  My family background is more southern Italian & the accent is a little different.  The understanding I got from one of his shows is that he lives in the Tuscany region & had to learn English as the vendor representative.  I don't think he uses English on a daily basis if he lives in Italy.

Respected Contributor

Seeing some very nice jewelry on Evine with Albany as host. I don't think she is listed as a host on the Evine site. She looks great. I want the top she's wearing. 

AlbanyNice.png

Esteemed Contributor

Fatima and Albany look stunning.  It is a really nice show.  Did not realize Albany now has her own line.

Esteemed Contributor

evine kicking their game up...

Italy,  Ireland, Arizona, Florida....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hopi wrote:

Fatima and Albany look stunning.  It is a really nice show.  Did not realize Albany now has her own line.

@hopi   she doesn't. Apparently she does as shown by @fff11  in the post after mine. Albany is also a vendor representing at least one jewelry line, Viale, which is set in 18K gold.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam wrote:

Loving it! : )

BTW, Albany has her own line of jewerly now on EVINE. 

I always enjoyed watching Albany's shows here on QVC. I found her informative and fun. I'm glad to hear she has her own collection on the other channel. I don't shop there, but it appears that her new collection aired while they were broadcasting from Italy:

I too wish QVC would broadcast from other locations again. I loved their jewelry shows from Italy. And I remember being in one of the Carolinas (North? South?) for an auto race and the QVC remote broadcast bus was parked at my hotel. Later on that evening, I literally stumbled across one of the Dans (Hughes? Wheeler?) broadcasting live from a restaurant/bar that was owned by one of the old race car drivers. Good times.

Trusted Contributor

@StylishLady wrote:

Seeing some very nice jewelry on Evine with Albany as host. I don't think she is listed as a host on the Evine site. She looks great. I want the top she's wearing. 

AlbanyNice.png

Albany is not a host.  The lady to the right is the host  Her name is Fatima.

Albany works for a company in Italy that makes several different types of jewelry.

Albany is their representative on Evine.

They have a huge variety of jewelry.  18k, gold over bronze, resin-filled, etc. and they just added a line that Albany does herself. 

Contributor

I agree and I can't bear any of his jewelry pieces.  They look beautiful, but I don't know how his factory can pound the gold out as thin and flimsy as they do.  There is no weight to 99% of his pieces and it is so overpriced, even on sale.  I've probably ordered a half dozen of his items and sent all of the back for next to no gold weight and shoddy workmanship.  He should be ashamed to even stamp them made in Italy.