Honored Contributor

I have been looking at these pieces for a while.  I did purchase a ring and earrings.  I know 18k is really yellow but I like the color.  In the presentation they said it is durable.  The pieces are pretty much 4-5 stars.  The ring I purchased has all 5 stars.  Prices are really good so I am trying this line.  I like the designs of India.  Some of the pieces are really ornate.  Some are more in my comfort zone.  Will post what I think. 

Trusted Contributor

I love their jewelry that isn't so large.  Just today, I ordered the chevron ring that is on clearance in both the rose gold and the silver.

Honored Contributor

@NiteStar wrote:

I love their jewelry that isn't so large.  Just today, I ordered the chevron ring that is on clearance in both the rose gold and the silver.

I ordered that ring in the gold, and the pair of earrings that almost looked like a flower design at the bottom.  I believe the chevron had all 5 stars.  I could not believe the price.  I wanted the Hamsa but waited too long for that one.  I think I am a fan already.

Honored Contributor

@NiteStar wrote:

Received my ring and earrings and I love them.  The ring is very comfortable and the earrings are very light.  Forget I have them on.  You can't beat the prices.  I am wearing the ring all the time to see how it hold up.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I also ordered the elephant pendant and the elephant bracelet.  The pendant is really cute, not too big and the texture is amazing.  The bracelet is adorable, every other elephant has black spinel.  My first piece of black spinel.  Now I know why Antoinella raves about it.  Black spinel looks lovely with the gold embraced bronze.  Pieces are well made and the bracelet has a saftey catch which I feel is a big plus.  The pieces are not heavy but substantial.  The earrings I purchased are very light.  I forget I have them on.