Honored Contributor

Diamond Day on Evine.  Sonia B. has lovely pieces as usual.

Valued Contributor

yellow, glad someone else is watching.  I bought a pair of diamond earrings.  The ones that have a hundred stones

Spoiler

:smileyvery-happy so they look like one large stone.  Hope I like them.  I have two of Sonia old pieces...ring and hoop earrings.  She does do quality pieces.

Contributor

always love diamond day and ejoy Chuck's stuff as most of the rest is too rich for me. I bought his love knot earrings can't wait! Also took advantage of his personal jewelry business that he  is now offering. Couldn't have been more helpful and at no cost. Will use it again if i have to.

Honored Contributor

I watched a little that day, but not being a diamond girl, I got bored. Too much money for such a tiny amount of product, IMO.

Respected Contributor

I just received Gems by Distinction diamond pendant! It was $500 off! It is really high quality all the way. My first Pamala McCoy piece , the sparkle and colors from the diamonds are spectacular. 

Honored Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:

I just received Gems by Distinction diamond pendant! It was $500 off! It is really high quality all the way. My first Pamala McCoy piece , the sparkle and colors from the diamonds are spectacular. 

So glad you like your pendant.  Pamela has lovely pieces.  I have never purchased from her but it nice to know that the pieces are as nice as they look on tv.  Enjoy your new piece and Happy Easter.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I love watching Evine's diamonds.  I have about 3 pieces of Beverly Hills Elegance which I love.  I couldn't get the TTV this go round, but when I said I liked the heartbeat necklace that was a Chuck OTO, my mother bought it for me for Easter.  I received it the other day and wow - I am completely happy with the necklace even though it's not gold.  It sparkles and shines and the white diamonds are white - not gray.  Maybe next time I'll be able to get a Sonia piece or another Ido piece, but for now I must say I am happy with this little necklace and the meaning behind it ...

Looking forward to April Jewels Day.  I do love that Evine has jewelry on often even if I can't always buy.  

Valued Contributor

Re: Evine Diamond Day

[ Edited ]

I received a pair of diamond oval hoop earrings from Beverly Hills Elegance a few days ago.  The color and clarity of the stones are lovely but the execution of the "release mechanisms" left a bit to be desired.  They are somewhat sharp to the touch but do lock into place well.  Plan to bring them into my jeweler for what I hope will be a quick fix.

Contributor

To nycgrl.

How swee that your mother bought that necklace for you! Things don't have to cost thousands to have a lot of meaning. I have several pieces from my mom that weren't that costly and they mean so very much to me because they came from her. I know you'll cherish the necklace your mother gave you. I've seen it before and it's beautiful.