Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Jewels day starts now.  Enjoy.  Not buying this time.  I am liking my last Michael V's purchase.  Enjoy.Smiley Happy

Thanks for the reminder, @sunshine 919!  I couldn't resist Michael's TTV.  Look forward to getting that wide SBT cuff home early next week as I upgraded to expedited shipping.  Enjoy the shows today!

@Dallas-Dame  Hi Dallas!   Enjoy that new cuff.  I was watching it being presented and it's a beauty.  Please post a review when you receive it.  It will make a statement for sure.  Beautiful.  

Valued Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Jewels day starts now.  Enjoy.  Not buying this time.  I am liking my last Michael V's purchase.  Enjoy.Smiley Happy

Thanks for the reminder, @sunshine 919!  I couldn't resist Michael's TTV.  Look forward to getting that wide SBT cuff home early next week as I upgraded to expedited shipping.  Enjoy the shows today!

Oh Dallas, it is gorgeous!!!! I told myself no no no no no no no!  Please tell us how you like it and if you do, enjoy it in great health.

Thanks so much, @SANNA!  I'm really looking forward to seeing this one in-person and hope it's a keeper.  I especially like wearing SBT in spring and summer...although I know it's appropriate for year round wear.  Will write a review when it arrives.

I tried to respond to your post in another thread but the forum didn't allow me to sign-in for a bit.  I sure hope your dear daughter's wedding is perfect in every way!  Helping them prepare their new home is likely a great joy...and a lot of work for you.  It certainly puts things into a new perspective.  May she and her husband-to-be have a very healthy, happy life together!! 

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame  Hi Dallas!   Enjoy that new cuff.  I was watching it being presented and it's a beauty.  Please post a review when you receive it.  It will make a statement for sure.  Beautiful.  

@BlingQueen022  Thanks so much, Bling!  My SBT collection is rather small but I think this bracelet will add to it nicely.  As I mentioned in another post, I'm so glad you're thrilled with that gorgeous prasiolite ring.  Hope your weekend is lovely, dear lady!!

Valued Contributor

@Pat F wrote:

I watched the show off and on today but bought nothing. All of the pieces were beautiful! The pink stone jewelry really gets to me. I just love it. I think there was a dark pink tourmaline ring on the show. It may have been zircon. I just know that every time it came on, until it sold out, I left the room to do something else. Ha ha! It was a good show though and I hope you ladies enjoy what you bought.

So glad you enjoyed the shows, @Pat F!  I especially like pink tourmaline (and rubellite), too.  I try to catch some of the shows when Evine has a gem event...always fun to watch!

Valued Contributor

I received Michael V.'s SBT cuff bracelet this morning and it's beyond stunning!  I knew it would be a bit large for my wrist but plan to take it to my jeweler (who is quite seasoned) to have it sized down properly.  Simply thrilled with this purchase!! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

I received Michael V.'s SBT cuff bracelet this morning and it's beyond stunning!  I knew it would be a bit large for my wrist but plan to take it to my jeweler (who is quite seasoned) to have it sized down properly.  Simply thrilled with this purchase!! 

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@Dallas-Dame So happy you love new cuff.  I knew it would be a stunner when you received it.  Wear it the best of health.  I hope you're able to get it sized down a bit.  That cuff really makes a statement.  Your jewlers eyes will bug out when he's sees it i'm sure. Enjoy it Dalllas, my friend.  You will look fabulous in it.  

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@Dallas-Dame So happy you love new cuff.  I knew it would be a stunner when you received it.  Wear it the best of health.  I hope you're able to get it sized down a bit.  That cuff really makes a statement.  Your jewlers eyes will bug out when he's sees it i'm sure. Enjoy it Dalllas, my friend.  You will look fabulous in it.  

@BlingQueen022  Thanks so much, Bling!  It's always nice when something exceeds expectations...and Michael didn't disappoint with this piece.  Plan to visit my jeweler tomorrow for "the fix".  Hope your week is going well, dear lady!