Honored Contributor

Jewels day starts now.  Enjoy.  Not buying this time.  I am liking my last Michael V's purchase.  Enjoy.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I've got my eye on 153-340.  It's a string of Gems en Vogue beads 20 or 22", in your choice of colors.  I predict they'll be very popular.  Would make a nice gift.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I will not even tell you ladies how many times I have gone to buy MV's turquoise bracelet! I think it is gorgeous! Check out, no no don't check out, check out, NO NO don't check out.... you get the picture... I am trying to be reasonable here - ha!, does not seem to be working!!! I should put this much energy into cleaning my kitchen, but- this is more fun...😉

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

I feel your pain @CAMOGIRL.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I can honestly say this is one time I'm safe from buying anything.  Went through the lineup and saw nothing that popped out at me to purchase.  Chuck's ttv ring is pretty but the stones are just too small.  This time my wallet is safe during this event, lol. 

Valued Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Jewels day starts now.  Enjoy.  Not buying this time.  I am liking my last Michael V's purchase.  Enjoy.Smiley Happy

Thanks for the reminder, @sunshine 919!  I couldn't resist Michael's TTV.  Look forward to getting that wide SBT cuff home early next week as I upgraded to expedited shipping.  Enjoy the shows today!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've got my eye on 153-340.  It's a string of Gems en Vogue beads 20 or 22", in your choice of colors.  I predict they'll be very popular.  Would make a nice gift.

Hello Kachina, I purchased this necklace a couple months ago.  I got it in the dark blue.  It is a lovely color.  At first it felt heavy but when I put it on I forgot I had it on.  Very pretty piece.  Very smooth and is comfortable and feels nice against the skin.

Respected Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Thanks for the reminder, @sunshine 919!  I couldn't resist Michael's TTV.  Look forward to getting that wide SBT cuff home early next week as I upgraded to expedited shipping.  Enjoy the shows today!

Oh Dallas, it is gorgeous!!!! I told myself no no no no no no no!  Please tell us how you like it and if you do, enjoy it in great health.

Respected Contributor

Lynn is presenting Chuck's bracelet now, but that cuff on her right wrist just jumps through the screen!!!!!! So elegant.Love love love Sleeping Beauty!

Contributor

I watched the show off and on today but bought nothing. All of the pieces were beautiful! The pink stone jewelry really gets to me. I just love it. I think there was a dark pink tourmaline ring on the show. It may have been zircon. I just know that every time it came on, until it sold out, I left the room to do something else. Ha ha! It was a good show though and I hope you ladies enjoy what you bought.