Honored Contributor

Does anyone wear it? I've never owned any, but due to a situation in my life I find myself drawn to it. 

I would get a bracelet. I like this style. This is a Lorraine Schwartz that is $8, 500. Etsy has some similar bracelets that are much more affordable.

LRS20049_1_enlarged.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

When I was in Greece, I bought a bracelet similar to the one you posted. They seem to be very popular there.  I used to wear it a lot, but since I retired, I don't wear much jewelry.

I like the evil eye beads.  Many people ask about them..lthey start up a conversation.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

My Dad brought me my first one from Egypt.  I love it, enjoy wearing, and have added a few to make a tiny collection.  I have a ring with a great peridot eye, purchased from here years ago.  I always look for the green and brown eyes as they are more unusual than the blue, which is pretty too.

At one time they were called god’s eyes, and were supposed to ward off evil wishes, guess that is no longer PC.

If you purchase - enjoy!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

I wear a small pendant on a chain.

Honored Contributor

I found a few beaded versions on Etsy that I like. I think I'll choose one of those. Much less expensive, and more practical to wear on a daily basis.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21   Have you checked out Rarities on HSN?   That line has several evil eye pieces and are affordable.  Guess you should try to get a green one!!  I believe in the aura of certain jewlery pieces, it can bring calm to the heart.  Best of luck.

Esteemed Contributor

Got some as souvenirs in Greece long ago.  Not superstitious enough to actually believe.  

On the hand I did get a pendant in Rome blessed by Pope, so I really can't say.

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

I wear an enameled X ring design with a small diamond evil eye on it - a lil tiny charm.

Carol Brodie (her Rarities line is on HSN)

Honored Contributor

Evil eye jewelry doesn’t appeal to me. Most of the designs & colors of the “eyes” look a bit “creepy” to me. The bracelet you posted looks nicer than most designs I’ve seen. 

Respected Contributor

No way, for me.......it does not appeal to me.