Hi everyone! I recently had a fall in the tub and was wearing a pair of Eterna Gold oval hoop earrings. They are about 6 months old and now one of them is badly dented from the fall. I thought they were supposed to be scratch and dent resistent. It is pretty bad so I think I will send to the company for a replacement. My question is, should I send just the one earring or the set? Should they replace with a new one that matches the old one?

Thanks for any info...

Honored Contributor

Re: Eterna Gold Hoop Earrings

call EG and ask.

Esteemed Contributor

I sent both along with 3 other options in case they were no longer available and glad I did as they sent me a different pair. And I was happy with the replacement.

I have a bracelet that I purchased about 15 years ago and although they are good about replacing it, what they are sending back is junk.  I just received what is supposed to be a $600+ bracelet last weekend and Tuesday, it fell off as one of the links has come apart.  Truly disappointed because they don't keep piece so this is my 7th or 8th substitute.

Esteemed Contributor

I won't purchase Eterna Gold anymore.  I purchased a pair of gold ball studs and the posts was so short they were almost unwearable.  They weren't cheap and my earlobes aren't oversized.  Disappointing.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth