Respected Contributor

Erin the Lovely Diamonique Lady

She reminds me of a younger Marie Osmond.  Can't quite put my finger on just exactly why - but every time I see her I think of Marie Osmond.  Anyone else see this?

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Trusted Contributor

Re: Erin the Lovely Diamonique Lady

I, personally, don't see the resemblance, but I do think Erin is a lovely lady and describes the Diamonique jewelry beautifully!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't necessarily see the resemblance, but she has a lovely way about her and how she describes Diamonique.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

@pommom ..... yes, I can definitely see what you are saying ... I do see the resemblance to a young Marie Osmond.

Respected Contributor

I like Erin a lot! So calm and well spoken, a pleasure to watch-ALWAYS! 

Honored Contributor

I find her very enjoyable.  When they first introduced her as the Diamonique expert I was thinking what a waste, why do they need a diamonique expert.  Still not sure it's really necessary but I really like her.  In fact, I wonder how she would do presenting on her own?

Besides the fact I find her pleasant to listen to, everything about her is so well put together.  Her hair is lovely and her make-up and nails are always perfection. 

Honored Contributor

She and her husband Jeff both came from JTV. Jeff is also now on the Q as a jewelry expert, for gems, I think.

Honored Contributor

She's growing on me; she seems to have lightened up a little so her personality is showing.

At first she seemed a little pageanty-robotic to me.  But lately she has been joking around a bit more, and I have enjoyed watching her.

Occasional Visitor

Please give Erin her own DMQ show, or let the hosts go back to doing the shows alone. It is too “busy” with two people. DMQ shows were once my favorite. But I enjoy only one person showing the items. I hardly watch it anymore🙁💍

Honored Contributor

Erin does resemble MO, but IMO much softer and prettier. I like Diamonique, but would not watch a show if Erin was not on to give her expertise and point of view.