Super Contributor

I'm really enjoying Diamonique day, especially so with Erin Moseley on.  She does such a great job describing the items and I think she's beautiful.  She always dresses so well and has one of the best natural nail manicures which makes it so enjoyable to watch her demonstrate the jewelry.  She, Jeff and their boys look like a sweet family.

Honored Contributor

Re: Erin Moseley & Diamonique

She is very enjoyable to watch.

Honored Contributor

EM is delightful and so gracious. I actually became interested in Diamonique again because of her presentations,I try to never miss a show.

Esteemed Contributor

She nods her head alot and smiles.

The seasoned hosts know Diamonique inside and out.

Put her on by herself or with those who know little.

Honored Contributor

I remember Jeff and Erin from JTV.  I was so surprised when they left because they were both so good.  Yes, she's very knowledgeable about jewelry and gemstones as is Jeff.  She's calm and natural and articulate.  She doesn't have to scream at us or say ridiculous over the top things to draw us in.  

Honored Contributor

Erin is lovely -  and competent as is her DH.

So far, though, I'm holding to my resolve not to add new jewelry to this house! 

Frequent Contributor

Erin is a pleasure to watch.  Beautiful inside and out!

Valued Contributor

I like Erin too. I didn't get the TSV, but I snagged the trio of pear shaped studs in yellow gold.Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

After a years long drought, I started watcing Diamonique shows again at Christmas because of her. Very soothing and knowledgeable. 

Occasional Contributor

Re: Erin Moseley & Diamonique: her jacket

Hi, all. I am watching Diamonique and hostess Erin Moseley--love the zip up jacket she has on. Is it on the Q?  Hi to Rick, too!! Look fwd to erin's reply--tyvm.