Respected Contributor

Enjoying the gem show and the new buyer

I will start my August with a complementary post, which I think is well deserved. I didn't watch from the beginning so apologize that I don't know her name, but the current presentation is a pleasure to watch. The gem expert is so knowledgeable and pleasant. Love her smile. Great pairing with Antonella as they are sharing the presentation gracefully and it's fun without being childish, enthusiastic without screaming

Honored Contributor

Re: Enjoying the gem show and the new buyer

I watched a great show early this morning with one of the new hosts and I think it was Erin's husband.

Great show and beautiful, affordable pieces

@SunValley

Respected Contributor

I have coveted at least 3 items in this show but they are sadly not within my August budget. 

Respected Contributor

@SunValley I'm not watching, but I think you're talking about Michelle Lau.  She's been a show host on other shopping channels (3 that I can think of right now), but I like her best at what she's doing now on QVC.  She has finally come into her own, I think.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@SunValley I'm not watching, but I think you're talking about Michelle Lau.  She's been a show host on other shopping channels (3 that I can think of right now), but I like her best at what she's doing now on QVC.  She has finally come into her own, I think.

@2blonde Thank you! I didn't know about her previous TV experience; explains why she is so comfortable. 

Trusted Contributor

I really love Antonella. She is always pleasant. Doesn't act foolish or that she is the Best at the Q. Some of the hosts are beginning to act as though we should be grateful for their EXPERT ops. Antonella is like a friend worth having. Not a showoff!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I really like Antonella