Trusted Contributor

Enjoying the Tucson jewelry shows

On ShopHQ, yesterday and today.  Not a single host that sets my teeth on edge.

Also, I didn't hear any of those ghastly customer call-ins - did they do away with those?  If so, kudos to them.  They should have been jettisoned the previous century by all the shopping channels.

Respected Contributor

Re: Enjoying the Tucson jewelry shows

I watched on and off too.  I am enjoying the jewelry shows over there a lot more recently and it seems to me they have a lot more variety.   I recently bought a piece of 24kt over there and it's beautiful.   Their hosts do a great job to me.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

They're a little behind as the Tuscon Gem Show was 

last month and is now history. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Bookplate wrote:

On ShopHQ, yesterday and today.  Not a single host that sets my teeth on edge.

Also, I didn't hear any of those ghastly customer call-ins - did they do away with those?  If so, kudos to them.  They should have been jettisoned the previous century by all the shopping channels.

@Bookplate I was thinking the same thing!!  It was so relaxing to watch, nice and calm no talking over each other and they even had rulers to measure.  They have additional 15% off if using their cc.  Their prices are reasonable and even better with free shipping.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

They're a little behind as the Tuscon Gem Show was 

last month and is now history. 

@Kachina624 Certainly true, but I wouldn't have cared if Tucson was 11 months ago!  I just enjoyed the many hours of sterling jewelry, much of it new,  and the pleasant and informative presentations.

Honored Contributor

@Bookplate.  Indeed, it would be nice to see something beside JAI for a change.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jk9 wrote:

I watched on and off too.  I am enjoying the jewelry shows over there a lot more recently and it seems to me they have a lot more variety.   I recently bought a piece of 24kt over there and it's beautiful.   Their hosts do a great job to me.  

I love thier gold.  Especially their 18K.  I usually buy at least one pice every month.  I'm not a fan of gem stones (except for precious ones) so I skip the Tuscan shows or the usual set in silver cabochon ones. I like them in Gold and fully cut. Their best host is Fatima.

Regular Contributor

@Kachina624 They are not behind lol! They had their Tucson Gem show in February. The vendors were remote with 2 models and the hosts we in the studio. These show are supposedly the stones the vendors picked up in Tucson.