Respected Contributor

Enjoying the Gold Shows on Shop HQ

I'm enjoying the gold shows with Stefano on Shop HQ today. They post the gram weights on almost everything. Of course I cannot afford the really nice stuff but I am window shopping.
Occasional Contributor

Re: Enjoying the Gold Shows on Shop HQ

I am enjoying the shows as well. I bought two pairs of earrings as they are different and not the usual thin 14k gold hoops from qvc. I am tired of the same old thing on qvc and suggest they get new designers and designs. I find myself watching and buying more from shophq.
Respected Contributor

It's nice to not see anything filled with resin or silicone. I did like those initial earrings. I hope you enjoy your purchases, Marsha.
Super Contributor

I was enjoying watching as well. Nice to see quality Real Gold jewelry instead of faux filled and coated junk.
Respected Contributor

Just know that what is on television LOOKS a lot better than in person on that channel.

I have been SHOCKED at how the pieces look in person.

They refused to publish a review I wrote (no bad language, etc.) and I am done with them for jewelry.

Hyacinth {#emotions_dlg.mad}

Honored Contributor

On 12/27/2014 hyacinth003 said:

Just know that what is on television LOOKS a lot better than in person on that channel.

They refused to publish a review I wrote (no bad language, etc.) and I am done with them for jewelry.

I don't shop that channel, but have heard something similar from someone at work.
Honored Contributor

On 12/27/2014 hyacinth003 said:

The biggest problem is that Stefano's jewelry has been dumbed down so much that it doesn't even resemble what he used to offer. It's a lot like Q's gold....super lightweight and cheap or super expensive. And his prices are ridiculous. Gold prices have come down 30% but he and Eternagold still charge like it was at its highest.

If you want quality gold for a lot less per gram, check out sarraf. Their service is outstanding too.

Honored Contributor

On 12/27/2014 CalmInTheHeart said:

The biggest problem is that Stefano's jewelry has been dumbed down so much that it doesn't even resemble what he used to offer. It's a lot like Q's gold....super lightweight and cheap or super expensive. And his prices are ridiculous. Gold prices have come down 30% but he and Eternagold still charge like it was at its highest.

If you want quality gold for a lot less per gram, check out sarraf. Their service is outstanding too.

ITA. I still watch him because I enjoy his show and looking at him. The last thing I purchased from his line was a 14K WG chain which was as thin as could be. It was not substantial enough for the pendant that I purchased it for but I kept it anyway because it was so sparkly that it really set off another smaller, more delicate pendant.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

I read some of the reviews and decided not to buy but I still enjoyed watching the shows. I hope that anyone who did buy enjoys their purchase. To me, if you like it, then it is all good.