Esteemed Contributor

Now that my cable company finally carries Evine after about 10 years, I am really enjoying the jewelry shows.  The hosts seem to have calmed down from their past of yelling and incessant laughter.  They seem to have a good variety. I never thought I would think they were getting better than the Q, but that may be the case.

Esteemed Contributor

My cable company dropped Evine last week...but I only bought from them occasionally.

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

Now that my cable company finally carries Evine after about 10 years, I am really enjoying the jewelry shows.  The hosts seem to have calmed down from their past of yelling and incessant laughter.  They seem to have a good variety. I never thought I would think they were getting better than the Q, but that may be the case.

I'n enjoying it too.  I did purchase the TS ring from Michael V. and used the coupon.  I am so tempted to get the Versus by Vesace watch, with the coupon it is really a good price.  But I am being strong and just getting the ring.  Enjoy :-).

Respected Contributor

The coupon helps soooo much!  Really good sale.

Enjoy,ladies , your new sparkles. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliegirls wrote:

I'n enjoying it too.  I did purchase the TS ring from Michael V. and used the coupon.  I am so tempted to get the Versus by Vesace watch, with the coupon it is really a good price.  But I am being strong and just getting the ring.  Enjoy :-).

Love that watch, yellow!!!

Honored Contributor

Their jewelry is the best hands down! But before you get too carried away,  however,  add up the shipping charges and be assured they will ship all of your purchases in the same envelope the cheapest,  slowest method available. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Their jewelry is the best hands down! But before you get too carried away,  however,  add up the shipping charges and be assured they will ship all of your purchases in the same envelope the cheapest,  slowest method available. 

Not always, Kachina.  I did see yesterday a few peduced sipping items ( actually bought one from Isomes, eye serum), and I saw some free shipping jewelry. But coupon makes it easier anyway. Example, I bought you LBT ring on clearance for $113+ additional 20%!!!! And 6 easy pays. Did I care about shipping at that moment? Not really.

And surprisingly I always get my jewelry fast. With a very rare exception.

So I say if you see something you love and can afford, grab it. Coupon is still working.

Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Not always, Kachina.  I did see yesterday a few peduced sipping items ( actually bought one from Isomes, eye serum), and I saw some free shipping jewelry. But coupon makes it easier anyway. Example, I bought you LBT ring on clearance for $113+ additional 20%!!!! And 6 easy pays. Did I care about shipping at that moment? Not really.

And surprisingly I always get my jewelry fast. With a very rare exception.

So I say if you see something you love and can afford, grab it. Coupon is still working.

@SANNA Actually for once, the ttv was a great deal with the coupon and the shipping wasn't the usual 6.99.  It was only 2.99.  You got a fantastic deal and so did I.  First time in ages on Evine, but we did.  

Frequent Contributor

Evine has some WONDERFUL jewelry shows!  I love watching them!  That TSV ring (was it yesterday) was really pretty! 

Honored Contributor

I  used to enjoy Evine too.  Haven't watched in a long time because I don't have cable.  Laura Duffek was particularly good with soft goods presentations.  Evine sold different kinds of things - like Tiffany-style lighting and Style at Home with Margie home furnishings.