Valued Contributor

Re: Emma Skye jewelry on HSN

I own a few pieces and I LOVE it--it is almost a dead even match for my DY pieces--no kidding! They mix in perfectly. I ordered the TS, as well as several other pieces--IMHO this line is a steal!

Super Contributor

This set is really pretty. My problem is I need more bracelets like I need a hole in my head.

I was just thinking this, but will still wonder over to HSN to take a look!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Trusted Contributor

I have not tried this line yet but the prices are very reasonable compared to stainless steel lines on other channels.
Respected Contributor

I liked the large rolo type necklace with removable charm.
Super Contributor

I picked up the bracelets and some of the online stack rings. I just started a part time job. Just to get out of the house, get exercise, and meet people. Don't want to wear expensive jewelry to work. Don't want to wear too much bling. Interested to try Emma Skye. You can tell he is very excited about his jewelry and takes pride in the quality and design.

Respected Contributor

I heard him take credit for being the first for coming up with the idea to make jewelry out of sterling silver, then later to make it out of stainless. Really?!?

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/5/2015 Pamula said:

I picked up the bracelets and some of the online stack rings. I just started a part time job. Just to get out of the house, get exercise, and meet people. Don't want to wear expensive jewelry to work. Don't want to wear too much bling. Interested to try Emma Skye. You can tell he is very excited about his jewelry and takes pride in the quality and design.

I like your idea! I have a stainless steel box link 24" chain I wear everyday..its a different vendor from HSN, but I can change the pendant..and I always get comments. Its so durable and doesn't require any care! I think Emma Skye is a winner..lost cost, but high end looks! I would love to try more of his bracelets and earrings..!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/5/2015 Jova said:

This set is really pretty. My problem is I need more bracelets like I need a hole in my head.

I was just thinking this, but will still wonder over to HSN to take a look!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I hesitated for this exact reason!!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} But I don't have in this look- for $10 a bracelet I decided to give it a try.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/5/2015 customer 5 said:

I don't own any Emma Skye. However he now will be having a collection of stackable rings which of course will be cheaper than say Pandora or some other silver stackable rings. I think the plain color stainless twisted or beaded band rings would be good as thumb rings. Since they would be more durable and you could wear with white gold or silver. He seems to be only doing them in a few sizes though.

The stack ring set that's a ts upsell is really nice- 3 rings for $25? And one of them has the little dangle charms too!

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/5/2015 santorini said:

I heard him take credit for being the first for coming up with the idea to make jewelry out of sterling silver, then later to make it out of stainless. Really?!?

All I know, is other then Q and HSN, I don't see it anywhere. I asked my jeweler about repairs for SS, and she told me they don't work on SS or sell it. She wanted to know where I purchased it.

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West