Esteemed Contributor

Re: Emma Skye jewelry on HSN

On 1/5/2015 esmeraldagooch said: I liked the large rolo type necklace with removable charm.

Me too..Valentines Day is coming...lol!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/5/2015 emmysmom said:
On 1/5/2015 ibb38 said:

I bought the ts in all stainless- I haven't tried anything yet, just admired from afar! I've started to prefer stainless jewelry over most other metals.

Hi ibb! I should get my Marla Wynne pants from Ebay today..everytime I go there to look, I think of you! You will love Emma Skye..I also prefer stainless. I like the epiphany line at Q too, but its pricey. It has held up over time though. The ES earrings I want are on waitlist..oh, well, lol!

Thanks- on all points!!! I'm looking forward to my first Emma Skye piece- I've bought a lot of Stately Steel - also Steel by Design. More and more jewelry designers are using stainless these day.

Did you get the Wynne pants from PTC? I love dealing with them and have recommended them to many!!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/5/2015 kimthib said:

I own a few pieces and I LOVE it--it is almost a dead even match for my DY pieces--no kidding! They mix in perfectly. I ordered the TS, as well as several other pieces--IMHO this line is a steal!

K, I agree..so nice to see these pretty pieces that are affordable!Smile

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I ordered several pieces (maybe 3, I think) so far. I'm a little worried that it might be heavy.

I have arthritis and fibromyalgia. I can't stand it when any jewelry is very heavy.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/5/2015 ibb38 said:
On 1/5/2015 ibb38 said:

I bought the ts in all stainless- I haven't tried anything yet, just admired from afar! I've started to prefer stainless jewelry over most other metals.

Hi ibb! I should get my Marla Wynne pants from Ebay today..everytime I go there to look, I think of you! You will love Emma Skye..I also prefer stainless. I like the epiphany line at Q too, but its pricey. It has held up over time though. The ES earrings I want are on waitlist..oh, well, lol!

Thanks- on all points!!! I'm looking forward to my first Emma Skye piece- I've bought a lot of Stately Steel - also Steel by Design. More and more jewelry designers are using stainless these day.

Did you get the Wynne pants from PTC? I love dealing with them and have recommended them to many!!!

I SHOULD get them (the MW pants) today!! I'll let you know!Cool

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/5/2015 santorini said:

I heard him take credit for being the first for coming up with the idea to make jewelry out of sterling silver, then later to make it out of stainless. Really?!?

All I know, is other then Q and HSN, I don't see it anywhere. I asked my jeweler about repairs for SS, and she told me they don't work on SS or sell it. She wanted to know where I purchased it.

I think ShopHQ (or whatever they call themselves these days!) also has a steel line. Besides Emma Skye, HSN had had various stainless jewelry designers come and go- and I've picked up a few pieces. The quality varies a lot, some are too heavy. And then some are too light!

Valued Contributor

It reminds me of Judith Ripka, except the price is so much more affordable!

Esteemed Contributor

I recently got these Steel by Design earrings on lts- J287853. They'll blend perfectly with the bracelets!

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/5/2015 ibb38 said:
On 1/5/2015 santorini said:

I heard him take credit for being the first for coming up with the idea to make jewelry out of sterling silver, then later to make it out of stainless. Really?!?

All I know, is other then Q and HSN, I don't see it anywhere. I asked my jeweler about repairs for SS, and she told me they don't work on SS or sell it. She wanted to know where I purchased it.

I think ShopHQ (or whatever they call themselves these days!) also has a steel line. Besides Emma Skye, HSN had had various stainless jewelry designers come and go- and I've picked up a few pieces. The quality varies a lot, some are too heavy. And then some are too light!

Good to know about ShopHQ..will have to take a look!

-- Mae West
Regular Contributor

Just happened on this brand today and bought 5 pieces!! Love the flex pays, and the jewelry looks lovely.