Honored Contributor

Emma Skye on HSN tonight if anyone is interested :-)

Super Contributor

Thanks, I have several of the stack rings.  They are nice quality and just fun to wear in the summer. 

Honored Contributor

You are welcome Pamula, the TS is really pretty.  I have a two tone necklace and it looks just like it did the day I puchased it about a year ago and I wear it a lot.

Honored Contributor

Thx for posting! I like this jewelry line, a dupe of David Yurman style/designs. I bought 2 of the ES TS necklaces last year--the popcorn necklace + bracelet and the chain necklace with 2 pendants. Love to wear/mix ES with my Yurman pieces--always receive compliments.  Chic designs + good quality.  

Enjoy catching the shows with Howard/vendor, listening to the stories about his Dad's jewelry creations/gifts given to Howard's Mom--the inspirations for the ES line. He also brings in the authentic pieces made with real gemstones/gold so he can demo the amazing close look of the authentic vs ES. Hope I can catch one of the shows tomorrow

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

You are welcome Chi-Town girl.  His wife is doing a live chat right now.  Enjoy:-)

Super Contributor

Howard's jewelry looks beautiful, but I found it to be lacking in quality.  I purchased a bracelet that was missing crystals.  I was so disappointed because he really speaks convincingly to the quality of his pieces.  His jewerly is pretty, though.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Emma Skye Stainless

[ Edited ]

I'm not convinced of the long term quality as well-  I bought the 5 clasp bangle tsv set last year. The crystals on the  clasps were (& are!) all fine- I was watching  for that more than anything because typically crystals aren't the most secure. But on one bracelet the clasp completely seperated from the bracelet! I glued it with super duper crazy glue and so far it's been okay. 

Valued Contributor

Crystals takes away from the design of any jewelry. To me crystals in any jewelry  cheapens the design no matter the cost or the metal.

Regular Contributor

I am always fascinated to see what they can now do with stainless...used to be so clunky. I ordered a couple of rings on sale but I stayed away from those with crystals. Reviews of pieces with crystal often mention stones falling out. I just can't deal with that.Although costume jewelry, I prefer to tire of a piece than have to dump due to stone loss!