Respected Contributor

Emerald City, here I come!!!!!!!

Sorry for all of the exclamation points in the title above, but like WOW!

I did have to wait a couple of minutes for this extraordinary clip-on to defog, if you will, from the cold outside, but what a magnificent, vivid, deep, rich, green disk with such foresty, green fire to it!

I am mesmerized by the beauty of this curved grouping of so many chrome diopside stones surrounding the mystical beauty of the center green chalcedony doublet.

This is a new favorite item in my collection. If this piece cannot brighten the stormy winter day outside, I truly don't know what can.

Gotta run, and try it on some longer and shorter chains for fun! I cannot wait to read what BGDC, and MIL and others have to say about this truly wonderful hunk of Ripka!

ETA: It's item J320601.

Respected Contributor

Re: Emerald City, here I come!!!!!!!

Enjoy. Your new Ripka enhancer is a beauty!

Respected Contributor

Thank you, Culebra. Have a lovely night, hopefully, not shoveling snow.

Frequent Contributor

Ohhh, I love green and your new piece is magnificent. Wear it in good health and with much joy.
Super Contributor

YAY!!!!!!!!! You sound thrilled with your purchase. Wear and enjoy it to the max! Unfortunately or maybe fortunately, my conscience became my guide........and you know how that goes, but I can't wait to see it on you! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful color green stones Jersey Born. Very pretty enhancer. Wear in the best of health. It's an eye catcher and the stones are such a vibrant green. Enjoy it.

Trusted Contributor

I thought You were moving to Seattle :-)
Super Contributor

What a beautiful and unique enhancer! I would love to have it, too. I hear the joy and happiness in your words, which makes me excited for you! Wear it in good health, It is a fantastic piece of jewelry!

moongirl

Respected Contributor

On 3/20/2015 SUHSE39 said: I thought You were moving to Seattle :-)
So did I (:
Respected Contributor

Good morning, Librisfb, BGDC, Blingie, SUHSE39, Moongirl and Azcowgirl.

One day, I just might move to Seattle, you never know. LOL.

BGDC, so you did the old switcheroo, did you? I look forward to seeing your new items on you, too.

This was a birthday splurge for me. I didn't take the expense lightly. Considering the prices of the other chrome diopside JRQ items, like that pin/enhancer with the peridot briolettes, I expected the price of this one to be considerably higher than it was. I sure am glad it wasn't!

I think this clip-on looks best on me higher around the neckline than worn longer, so that is the way I will wear it.

Thanks, everyone!