Respected Contributor

Re: Emerald City, here I come!!!!!!!

On 3/22/2015 Desertdi said:
On 3/22/2015 Jersey Born said:

Hi, Moongirl. Nope! Close but no cigar.

Desertdi, I do have a dear friend in Seattle, so perhaps I should plan a trip there. I had been thinking about the Emerald City in The Wizard of Oz, actually, when I received my enhancer, just as NJG depicted in her post.

I'd love to go to Oz!!!

Me, too! The Emerald City in Oz sure looks like a wildly fun place to visit with horses of different colors, kind, friendly people, and all.

Super Contributor

That clip-on had powers! Don't ever let anyone try to remove it!!!!

Super Contributor

Oh, Jersey Born. Noe I have such regrets! Lol! I must go on waitlist now!

You cursed brat! Look what you've done! I'm melting! melting! {#emotions_dlg.lol} Kiss

Respected Contributor

Wait until you see it in person, BGDC. Then, you really will melt. LOL.

P.S. That is some scary picture of Margaret Hamilton's green fingers. I hadn't realized even her fingernails were green. Yikes!

Trusted Contributor

Hi Jersey Born, after seeing your glowing review, I truly regret not getting this enhancer ! I too would wear it on a shorter chain/ cord. Happy birthday to you and enjoy your new beauty.
Respected Contributor

Good evening, Anisha. You have so many wonderful treasures, you won't even miss this enormous, little trinket. LOL. Just kidding, but it sure is a big 'un, as far as Judith's enhancers go.

I wanted that multi-gem cuff that you purchased, too, but I couldn't splurge for both. That is a serious beauty, too.

Judith outdid herself once again. Hope you enjoy all of your purchases this visit to the fullest.