Esteemed Contributor

I don't know if Elizabeth Taylors jewelry collection that will be featured is from her own personal collection, or from those lent to her by various jewelers throughout her career.

I must say she was one lovely female and could wear the most impressive pieces and not have them dominate her loveliness - they only enhanced it. Most everyone can't do that. She was also a female who could wear every and any color and look good. Most females can't do that either. She was special, she was unique, the one in a million that comes by maybe once in a century.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Super Contributor
I agree LoveRoses. She was trulyevery bit a "movie star". Beauty, talent, lots of juicy scandal.....great loves....great losses in love..... always to be remembered not only in film, but through pictures and of course in our hearts.
Honored Contributor

She was also a female who could wear every and any color and look good. Most females can't do that either.

I have always been aware of that, too, Love Roses. She really was unbelievably versatile that way, unlike everyone else. Was I ever delighted that you pointed that out! I thought I might be the only one aware of that.

Her features are so refined AND UNTOUCHED BY A KNIFE. Natural beauty cannot be beat.

Esteemed Contributor

Both you posters are on the same page as I am concerning Elizabeth Taylor. No surgical knife to 'create' her loveliness like so many that are so artificial and promote themselves as beauties. In the history of my life, I am glad she was around.

Esteemed Contributor

AND............to add to my posts, she was a Brunette. Not a blonde or the Hollywood blonde with the help from a bottle.

Honored Contributor

I read some where that some fashion designer said she was hard to dress because she was 5ft2 with a tiny waist and a large bust and hips.

Respected Contributor
I think she is possibly the most beautiful woman ever!
Esteemed Contributor
On 12/12/2014 baker said:

I read some where that some fashion designer said she was hard to dress because she was 5ft2 with a tiny waist and a large bust and hips.

She wasn't over 5'6". Don't know about 5'2''. She was nicely proportioned until she had her babies and well, those hormones do affect us gals and we change. She had various costumers throughout her career and designers throughout her life. Her weight fluctuated but she was still a lovely gal through her years.

AND, she could wear furs - not all females look elegant and gorgeous like she did in furs. Enjoyed her in the VIPs, Divorce His/Divorce Hers, and Boom as well as Hammersmith is Out.

Honored Contributor

According to Google ET was 5ft3, so the article I read was not too far off the mark.

Honored Contributor

My Dad told us that he worked with Elizabeth Taylor's brother! He told us that he inherited her remarkable eyes.

That's all I remember him saying....

And I agree, Elizabeth was a gorgeous woman throughout her life.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*