Valued Contributor

Re: Elizabeth Taylor jewelry

Hi LuluBelle, Years ago my mom went to a charity show of her costumes from Cleopatra. They said they had a terrible time finding models as she was so small and her waist was very tiny. Perfect hourglass figure.
Esteemed Contributor

It was a good show and Tim did great. I just wished the showed more items. The pearl in the pink shag carpet stor was good.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

I saw part of the show today and enjoyed it. I thought the gentleman presenting with Jane did a much better job today than a few months back.

I purchased the set of 5 gold tone coin bangle bracelets when he was on in December. Every time I wear them, I get tons of compliments. They are really lovely and a very nice quality. I wear them often.

Valued Contributor

I saw the collection for the first time today. I really enjoyed it.

Super Contributor

On 3/25/2015 KentuckyWoman said:

I saw part of the show today and enjoyed it. I thought the gentleman presenting with Jane did a much better job today than a few months back.

I purchased the set of 5 gold tone coin bangle bracelets when he was on in December. Every time I wear them, I get tons of compliments. They are really lovely and a very nice quality. I wear them often.

They were shown on Today's Show ! I liked them, much more than the TSV...and I already have the Extraordinary Life Moon bracelet from last Fall.

LT's set of 5 looks nice, and they are very substantial-looking. One day I may buy them (they're on my Wish List, for now). Smile

Respected Contributor

It was a nice show. I have no use for jewelry like that, but I did enjoy seeing it.

Super Contributor

I'd like to see the guy, who did the Jackie Kennedy Shows. come back -- he was wonderful! That guy with Jane was perpetually "scrambling" to get his thoughts together. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Contributor

On 3/25/2015 maryebrown said:

I'd like to see the guy, who did the Jackie Kennedy Shows. come back -- he was wonderful! That guy with Jane was perpetually "scrambling" to get his thoughts together. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I guess we all see things differently...I saw a man who had spent 20 years as Elizabeth's right hand executive assistant who was bubbling over with memories and stories and tried to find the right one to tell on the show for each piece shown and sometimes his emotions got the better of him and that's why I thought Jane was better with him than Lisa because Jane acted like a fan, whereas Lisa was reading from cards and didn't know the history behind the pieces at all. He was much more comfortable this time and I would also like to see him in the future with Jill or Mary Beth.

I always enjoyed the JK shows and the stories behind the pieces as well. I find the stories very interesting and also loved it when Nolan Miller talked about different celebrities he designed for.

But then I grew up reading Photoplay and Modern Screen and then Rona Barrett Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I thought the pieces were hideous. I wrote another comment but it was poofed. Kudos to Jane and the great job trying to sell that stuff.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Valued Contributor

I thought he did fairly well, just some problems with looking at the right camera. I thought some of the pieces were pretty, but way overpriced for just plated pieces. The man from Jackie Kennedy does an excellent presentation but I'm still leary about both collections.