Super Contributor

Elizabeth Taylor jewelry line coming to the Q???

Is this rumor true that this line is coming to the Q??? If so I think this will be an amazing collection
Honored Contributor

Re: Elizabeth Taylor jewelry line coming to the Q???

Not a rumor. While I'd have anticipated more of a build-up, the schedule shows a two hour Liz Taylor jewelry event on the 12th from 8 to 10...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Will the guy who presented Jackie's jewelry be presenting it, I wonder?

Trusted Contributor

Who would want it? It's very out-dated and old hat in my opinion. Also, much too large to pass off as anything but fake.

Personally, I wouldn't want to wear a copy of the most famous, well-know jewelry in the world. Everyone has seem it a zillion times.

No one would ever think it real or that it was my taste or my kind, just a fake copy of a "has been". I'd rather invest in something more classic or made in just a few pieces that is a statement about me, not some celebrity.

Honored Contributor

Q doesn't need anymore costume jewelry shows.

I think Elizabeth's jewelry will sell just as much as Jackie's. She was a beautiful lady and I can't wait for her line to come out. I hope the same gentleman that presented Jackie's will also present Elizabeth's. I enjoyed the pictures and stories as well as the jewelry. I think those of us that loved Elizabeth will enjoy owning a replica of her beautiful jewelry in memory of her.