Super Contributor

Re: Elizabeth Taylor and it is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful and amazing and amazing

The Elizabeth Taylor show is pretty boring. Almost all of the pieces do not fit my lifestyle. The Jacqueline Kennedy jewelry shows were much better; more photos, stories, and Phillip was so much better presenting Jackie's jewelry. Liz's heyday was when I was a child, but when I was older I watched a couple of her movies. Don't think that she was a fantastic actress. JMO.

Respected Contributor

Re: Elizabeth Taylor and it is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful and amazing and amazing

Get the hook but make sure that it is beautifully, beautifully done!

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

Not a fantastic actess? Jackie was a great actress. Like when she pretended that she loved Onassis enough to marry him.

Super Contributor

On 12/12/2014 So Happy Girl said:

Tonight is your lucky night!! Since this is Lisa's last show you will never have to suffer through her presentations again.

I, on the other hand, will miss her terribly.

As i will also. She enjoys life and friends. I have enjoyed this more than Jackie shows.
Honored Contributor

Hang in there Eskie. It'll soon be over forever.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

On 12/12/2014 Johnnyeager said:

Not a fantastic actess? Jackie was a great actress. Like when she pretended that she loved Onassis enough to marry him.

Yeah, never could figure that one out. Couldn't see what Jackie saw in him, EXCEPT his money. Certainly wasn't his looks. Liz's acting was just over the top, much too dramatic. Again this is just my opinion.

Super Contributor

oh it's beautiful.................to think for a moment I was getting sad.

Valued Contributor

On 12/12/2014 WSfan said:

The Elizabeth Taylor show is pretty boring. Almost all of the pieces do not fit my lifestyle. The Jacqueline Kennedy jewelry shows were much better; more photos, stories, and Phillip was so much better presenting Jackie's jewelry. Liz's heyday was when I was a child, but when I was older I watched a couple of her movies. Don't think that she was a fantastic actress. JMO.

I agree with you and I think these pieces would be hard to wear, you would need a special occasion.

Contributor

absolutely, absolutely

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/12/2014 WSfan said:
On 12/12/2014 Johnnyeager said:

Yeah, never could figure that one out. Couldn't see what Jackie saw in him, EXCEPT his money. Certainly wasn't his looks. Liz's acting was just over the top, much too dramatic. Again this is just my opinion.

Sorry, I knew you meant Liz. Liz is actually very good in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof and Virginia Wolf. For an untrained actress, which she admitted herself, she did well.