Super Contributor

Elizabeth Taylor and it is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful and amazing and amazing

Yeah I'm being cranky but does every other word have to be beautiful or amazing? Oh yeah, oh yeah, it is stunning.

Respected Contributor

Re: Elizabeth Taylor and it is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful and amazing and amazing

LOL well at least you know what you are. Hope the rest of your night something makes you giggle.

Super Contributor

Re: Elizabeth Taylor and it is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful and amazing and amazing

On 12/12/2014 cater said:

LOL well at least you know what you are. Hope the rest of your night something makes you giggle.

Super Contributor

Indeed. But if you're pitching something to me that I cannot touch please find some words that better describe the piece. Everyother word is beautiful, amazing and stunning.

Changing the channel.

Honored Contributor

I'm thrown by my program guide saying this show is Jewelry Showcase.

Holy 1993!

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I am such a huge,huge Elizabeth Taylor fan....she was a beautiful,beautiful woman. She had such gorgeous,gorgeous jewelry collection. I love that some pieces are just stunning! I love every piece of this amazing,amazing collection. I am loving hearing the amazing,beautiful stories about this gorgeous ,gorgeous,stunning woman.Love!
Frequent Contributor

Tonight is your lucky night!! Since this is Lisa's last show you will never have to suffer through her presentations again.

I, on the other hand, will miss her terribly.

Esteemed Contributor

yeah, and you're just being grouchy too. So you want her to invent new words to please you? You give us the words you want her to use.

Esteemed Contributor

You go birkin baby! I thought my brand new tv had an app that caused it to repeat itself!!! Has always driven me up the wall with repeating repeating adjectives adjectives........
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

On 12/12/2014 birkin baby said: I am such a huge,huge Elizabeth Taylor fan....she was a beautiful,beautiful woman. She had such gorgeous,gorgeous jewelry collection. I love that some pieces are just stunning! I love every piece of this amazing,amazing collection. I am loving hearing the amazing,beautiful stories about this gorgeous ,gorgeous,stunning woman.Love!

You forgot how wearable every piece is.

Now I remembered why I stopped watching her...