Respected Contributor

Re: Elizabeth Taylor Jewelry ...will it sell?

The prices are insane; I wonder how many they have of each piece. Except for those gold hoop earrings which I DO NOT need.

Honored Contributor

On 12/12/2014 GinaV24 said:
On 12/12/2014 VaBelle35 said:
On 12/12/2014 JONNYSBRO said: The vendor they have for this is awful. Lisa is doing a great job. I loved the guy who did the JR jewelry but this guy is nervous, stiff and doesn't know to sell his products. To be honest it's too niche and black tie. I actually thought the Audrey Hepburn line was better on hsn.

Whoever trained this vendor needs to be whipped in the back yard.

This is where Lisa earns her salary.

LOL now that would be incentive for someone to be far better than he is! Lisa is doing pretty well keeping it on track. I know not everyone likes her but she's good at what she does and I'll miss seeing her on air.

That guy is awful! He has not done his homework at all. Makes me miss Phil Katz! Besides that you had beautiful photos of an elegant Jacqueline and world leaders and JFK and the children and the fascinating stories.

Liz and Michael Jackson is a much harder picture to sell, and you start to think like the National Enquirer. . .

I just think this line won't last too long. It seems like a hard sell to me. So much of the JBK jewelry was wearable where so little of this is.

Honored Contributor

Why is the book $480? Does it come with a solid gold bookmark?

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

Well this guy actually new Liz so I like that. I don't think this is going to be every month type thing but for those that want special event items or just collectors it might do well. Melania Trumps went on longer than I thought.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Trusted Contributor

On 12/12/2014 Nancy Drew said:

Well this guy actually new Liz so I like that. I don't think this is going to be every month type thing but for those that want special event items or just collectors it might do well. Melania Trumps went on longer than I thought.

He was her personal assistant, starting in 1994. It's obvious he is nervous. I am sure he will get more comfortable the longer he is on air.

Honored Contributor

On 12/12/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

I'll be watching but won't be buying. This collection isn't as nice as the Jackie Kennedy Collection.

Yes and Mr. Katz made the presentations so interesting with his knowledge and photos. To add another celebrity that had a line on QVC: Loni Anderson. I only watched a couple of minutes, but I think the Liz Taylor line is too "dressy" and formal for the way people dress now. The ones that do go to black tie events, etc. have the real jewelry to wear.

Respected Contributor

Extremely overpriced dime store jewelry and I won't be buying for sure.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know who the vendor is as I only caught the last few minutes of the show but he needs a lot of on air practice. Lisa and the vendor were selling the big and small version of Liz's Asscher cut diamond ring.

Frequent Contributor

Over priced costume jewelry..sorry JMO

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

None of the items appealed to me as costume jewelry.

Camrose & Kross made some nice stuff on the Jackie Kennedy series. I have one piece, a red and green "ruby and emerald" necklace with earrings. I wear it every year as my Christmas piece. Nicely made. I've never seen anything quite like it.