Regular Contributor

Re: ~ Elizabeth Taylor Jewelry Collection (12/12 at 8 p.m.) ~ Camrose & Kross? Anyone know? ~

They just added the Elizabeth Taylor Deluxe Limited Edition Box Set Book for a mere $480!! (item #H205405)

Honored Contributor

Re: ~ Elizabeth Taylor Jewelry Collection (12/12 at 8 p.m.) ~ Camrose & Kross? Anyone know? ~

On 12/9/2014 stevieb said:

I don't tend to buy costume or simulated jewelry but at this point I'm all for anything even remotely different, especially jewelry related, being scheduled on air with QVC. It's been a jewelry desert for far too long. You have to hope some interesting stores will accompany the jewelry as they did with the Kennedy line... One can only imagine that the stories involving Liz are potentially pretty interesting...

Looking forward to the show on Friday; have to watch later via dvr since it's a weekend of holiday parties. I'm hoping to pick up the GILI crystal cross + pleated leather jacket on friday, so not planning on buying any of the Liz's items. That 33 cttw ring is not anything I would wear-it looked so fake when Courtney put it on during PMS last night. Lisa is hosting the show, but does anyone know the vendor for the show?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Occasional Contributor

on one of phil's last shows, he said they were bringing or hoping to bring audrey hepburn's jewelry

Regular Contributor

Audrey Hepburn's jewelry ended up over at HSN (aren't HSN and QVC both owned by the same company?). Audrey wasn't really known for her jewelry and there was nothing that really appealed to me. There was only a few shows and I don't know if the line will be continued.