Honored Contributor

14kt white gold sapphire and diamonds. 8.25 carats total weight

$5, 596.00 They are having a 25% off promo. 

I think it's beautiful. Sapphire is my birthstone. Can't afford it, but I like to dream. They have a starfish collection.

shopping.jpeg

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21    Honey, if you are going to dream, DREAM BIG!!!!!!!!!. I like your style.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  oh, oh......EFFY is my weakness.  I have several of their rings, big cigar band types with rubies/diamonds, emeralds/diamonds, and saphires/diamonds.

They are just as beautiful today and when I got them a few years back.  Good deals at Macys now and then.   They have a lot of starfish items on sale for the 4th, just go to their site, and search EFFY starfish...and they are on sale, some even 50% off!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

I love Effy.  I have several pieces from years ago when prices were lower.  Every so often, I catch a real deal on something I like.  

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

I love Effy.  I have several pieces from years ago when prices were lower.  Every so often, I catch a real deal on something I like.  

The only piece of Effy I own is a prasiolite ring, well I call it green amethyst. Got it from Macy's site for a little over $100. I love it, I posted about it here when I bought it. 

Would love to find another Effy bargain, that I love, in the future.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Trusted Contributor

That is an exquisite bracelet.  I would absolutely wear it.  What a lovely design.  Can't blame you for wanting one.  

Respected Contributor

Got a few Effy diamond pieces at Macys on sale. Great deal and timeless

Deb