Respected Contributor

Well, it's going back. Really wanted to like it, but it just looks cheap. The silver chains are way too shiny. Can't put my finger on it exactly, but not a good look for me. The watch itself is very nice. Disappointed. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Valued Contributor

Drats, I hate that when it happens! It looked nice though, I was thinking of the sterling silver choice too. Sorry it did not work out. But now you have some extra $$ for something else, right?

Respected Contributor

Hi chvall99 - yes, I tried to edit to add that the shininess is that of costume jewelry that is coated with shiny silver that eventually chips and flakes. I'm going to look into the stainless steel line.

Honored Contributor

WOW, what a disappointment on such an expensive watch. Eccilissi has certainly priced himself out of the market too like so many others here albeit watches, jewelry, clothing.

Respected Contributor

pink dogwood - I went online to check out watches on ebay and Ecclissi is quite pricey. I must add that I'm in the minority. It's received many 5-star reviews.

Respected Contributor

I also noticed it has nearly all 5 star reviews (and it seems like only those with the silver and the black have reviewed it). You should definitely add your review as it is important for others to hear from those that aren't as happy as those that are.

Respected Contributor

sueinsf - I posted my review before posting on this forum. I requested that I be notified when it posts. That usually takes a couple of days.

Honored Contributor

I have it in silver and just like all my other Eclissi watches, I love it!

It's not cheap looking at all, IMO.

It's not too big, not too small - just a classic size.

Silver is supposed to shine. It looks perfect to me and I'm glad I bought it.

I have some Ecclissi watches that are 15 years old - when I shine up the silver, they look like new.

Respected Contributor

^^^ It's not cheap looking at all, IMO.

My review posted and evidently I'm not alone in my assessment. It all boils down to personal preference. It didn't meet my criteria.

Honored Contributor

I have a sterling Eclissi watch I purchased about 10 years ago.

In spite of it having a smaller face, I still wear it occasionally.

HOWEVER .... I no longer purchase any watch over $100 that doesn't have a deployment clasp .... they are the best !! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}