Contributor

Ecclissi Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Sterling Silver Watch..Thoughts??

Does anyone have this watch? I like it in the silver and black but I'm on the fence. The strap seems a little narrow for the size of the watch. Also do you think the black would tarnish?

Thanks

Respected Contributor

Re: Ecclissi Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Sterling Silver Watch..Thoughts??

I bought it, loved it but sent it back because it was too small plus it kind of looked cheap to me like the turquoise was not real. I thought it was too expensive for what it is. I tried to purchase an extra link from QVC but it did not fit. I gave up. I actually like the bronzo turquoise watch better.
Respected Contributor

It does look funny, slightly disproportioned. But I saw it worn often by Robyn ,the anchor lady from ABC, she is a big fan of SB turq. I have heard.
Honored Contributor

It's not for me. Although I don't love it, it's a pretty watch... But I agree, the band seems out of proportion to the larger, round face. I also personally would prefer a longer strap.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

Thanks everyone, I decided to pass.

Occasional Contributor

I have both the silver and the gold. I love them both. Very much! And so much that I bought the black last night. This is one of the most sophisticated, sharp, expensive looking watch you will ever own. I am in the medical profession, tough on my jewelry and I can't say enough about it. I also own Judith Ripka watches and Isaac Mizrahi watches. This is an entirely different look, but sooooooo worth it. Hurry up and buy it before midnight if you can save some $$$.

Honored Contributor

I'm surprised at Robert Elizando and the lack of design in this watch. Surely he could do better than this? It is disproportionate in the band to case size ratio but the dial also lacks any semblance of pleasing design. It's one piece that actually looks worse in person than in pictures. I had and returned it.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

On 1/8/2015 luvmyshihtzu said:

Does anyone have this watch? I like it in the silver and black but I'm on the fence. The strap seems a little narrow for the size of the watch. Also do you think the black would tarnish?

Thanks

Honestly .... not trying to be a smart aleck .... but if the black tarnished, how would you know? {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

If the black tarnished, back it would go especially since you are paying over $200 for the watch. If I was to purchase the watch which I won't, I would select the silver.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I don't like that you can see the little pieces of turq on the face. It's not one piece.