Frequent Contributor

Re: Ecclissi Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Sterling Silver Watch..Thoughts??

I have 8 ecclissi watches and love them all, recently got the black and white ceramic ones when they went on clearance. I have eyed up this turq watch also but can justify it since I have an older turq watch from ecclissi (the one with the 4 silver strands for the band. I love that watch and have it in white and black also. The batteries last quite long and all of my watches still look in excellent condition. I do sore them in a silver safekeeper.

Super Contributor

I love his watches and own many - all have been wonderful!! Don't own that particular turquoise one but own the one he did prior to that with the white topaz - wear it often and love it!!

Respected Contributor

I love this Ecclissi watch -- love everything about it. But for the fact that I have more watches than should be allowed by law, I'd pick it up in silver.

Valued Contributor

I did buy both the silver and the gold when they first came out. I wound up sending the silver one back and kept the gold one but this watch is indeed beautiful. I thought it was out of proportion also but when I put it on, it looks just fine. I have seen many watches in large face, small band lately so it has to be style. THe only drawback to this watch for me is no deployment clasp but I still kept and both gold and silver are gorgeous.

Beckyblu

Valued Contributor

The watch face and band are both too bulky for me. I love turquiose, especially from Arizona mines, but large watches are very uncomfortable for my wrist. I have two large watches, one bronze, the other Or Paz with an MOP dial, elaborate sterling border and leather strap. I rarely wear them.
Honored Contributor

I haven't bought a watch since my white IM ceramic, so I easily justified this Ecclissi. I actually bought the yellow gold and I never buy plated sterling. I love it.

Occasional Contributor

I love, love, love this watch. It is beautiful. I purchased the sterling silver, the turquoise seems odd with the other band colors. Still don't get the gold/turquoise combination that has become popular.