Regular Contributor

Ecclissi SB watch- anyone know what the regular Q price is?

Have been looking at this for awhile but not quite ready. The event price ends today. I can't remember what regular Q price is to decide if the savings today are worth taking the plunge today. Anyone know?

Also if you have this watch- what kind of movement is it? Unless I am flat missing it, no info in description. C/S said they do not have info on movement?

Appreciate any help, Rose

Honored Contributor

Re: Ecclissi SB watch- anyone know what the regular Q price is?

qvcrose, I don't have this watch but the online listing shows the regular QVC Price as $269.00 ($229.00 event price).

link: Ecclissi Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Sterling Silver Watch

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Regular Contributor

thanks dooBdoo- I was looking straight at that but was thinking it was an MFG suggested price, not the Q reg price. makes the event price look pretty good Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

On 1/9/2015 qvcrose said:

thanks dooBdoo- I was looking straight at that but was thinking it was an MFG suggested price, not the Q reg price. makes the event price look pretty good Smiley Happy

You're welcome! It might have been offered at other prices, too -- who knows with all the price changes on this website...{#emotions_dlg.blink} But, yes, that's a substantial difference. I hope you enjoy it if you decide to make a purchase.Smile

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

Get this one instead, it's got good reviews and is a lot cheaper.

J294341 turquoise also.

Honored Contributor

I second gulf coast's recommendation. The Bronzo watch is much more attractive. The dial is mottled and blends well with with green or blue turquoise. I've had mine for several months, and despite having a large watch collection, wear it most of the time. I had the Ecclissi and sent it back.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment