Honored Contributor

Beautiful! Knew it would be. Kept looking for this style and size almost gave up. Love! The smoothness and solid feel on my wrist. Keep touching the bracelet. Thanks! QVC and Robert. Exceeded my expectations. Now, Waiting for my JAI bracelets. Wearing one next to my watch. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Always nice to hear from a happy, satisfied customer.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Anxiously awaiting the delivery of my watch today. Hope I like it as much as you do. @Sweet_Serenity.  It was the only item I ordered from BBSD. For once I actually showed a little restraint...I was gone most of the day on a preplanned trip with my high school girlfriends so that curtailed a lot of my shopping. Ha! I do kinda wish now that I had ordered the JAI TSV. Oh well, better luck next time. Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

Re: Ecclissi J360975

[ Edited ]

@pupwhipped 

Hope you like your bracelet too. Sales on BBSD are the reason for my orders. 

DDL gifted most of my bracelets. Wasn't until seeing all the beautiful items missed wearing bracelets. Can't wait!  See you soon!  Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity , the watch is just so pretty.

And then you got the new JAI TSV coming....they will look just stunning together. Super taste.  And a good bargain I must say for the 2 items.

Wear them in good health and happinessHeartWoman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity , the watch is just so pretty.

And then you got the new JAI TSV coming....they will look just stunning together. Super taste.  And a good bargain I must say for the 2 items.

Wear them in good health and happinessHeartWoman Happy

Sorry for the confusion. Decided not ordering TSV, Because couldn't make up my mind on the bead stations. Instead chose three other JAI bracelets. 

Haven't received the bracelets one is waitlisted. Finally, Shipped this week.