Respected Contributor

Re: Ebay question. Please advise.

Did you pay for signature confirmation or just tracking? The PO can deliver it if it is just tracking. If the tracking shows it is just sitting at the PO and you have emailed the seller, it might be time to contact Pay-pal. Maybe they have a PO box there or are away, but they need to refund you if the item is returned and you have proof with the PO receipt. You will be instructed to start a dialogue before they will intervene, but I think you have given it enough time. Don't wait until 30 days or you will have no recourse.

Regular Contributor

Thanks ladies. Finally it is delivered.
Frequent Contributor

i had one bad experience with ebay..never received the item, then the seller was gone from ebay.

.paypal and ebay left me hanging..they kept telling me to contact seller...never got my refund.

Contributor

I've only ever used ebay a few times, well maybe 10 or 12-ish over the years. Usually goes okay but the one bad experience I had w/ them was similar to vera11's. Everyone says you always get your money back but it's not true. The seller sent me the wrong item and when I said I would return and requested a refund, she got really nasty. I DID return it and the seller still did not refund. Claimed she didn't receive the item and therefore would not refund my money. Ebay and paypal did nothing because she lied. Fortunately for me, it wasn't a very expensive item. But I learned my lesson and I don't look on there or shop on there anymore. I hope you get your refund, dimple, and that it works out better for you. My advice to anybody about ebay would be not to spend more on there than you can afford to lose because some of those sellers ARE sketchy.

Super Contributor

dimple, I'm glad your item was delivered. Hopefully the refund will come quickly.

I love Ebay and buy something from Ebay almost every week. I've been disappointed in quality of items at times but I never pay much for my purchases so I've never returned something "just because I didn't like it." I have returned a few items that weren't as described or were broken.

Twice I payed for an item and it was never sent. I appealed to Ebay and my money was always promptly refunded. Love Ebay.