Occasional Contributor

On my computer there is a promo for Leah and she is wearing the most colorful earrings, red, blue, orange, yellow, love them are they available from QVC??? could not find them online, are they discontinued???Screenshot (73).png

Honored Contributor

Sometimes if you call customer service they will know (I've done that).

I've had people say they've posted on their blogs the question and it's been answered.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

Any ideas for @Izzie729 ?

Thank you

Frequent Contributor

Greetings:

Looks like an earring that's no longer available, came in several color combinations. Item #J354875. St. Lucia Drop Earrings w/Dangle Pom Poms. Have a great evening!

St. Lucia Drop Earring Dangle Pom Poms.jpg

@Izzie729 wrote:

On my computer there is a promo for Leah and she is wearing the most colorful earrings, red, blue, orange, yellow, love them are they available from QVC??? could not find them online, are they discontinued???Screenshot (73).png

Honored Contributor

If these indeed are a fabric pompom or fringe earrings, not sure about here but I've looked at tons of similar styles on amazon & etsy to name a couple.

Honored Contributor

Not attractive.

Esteemed Contributor

Fabric earrings?  I picture them picking up foundation, facial oils, .........ick factor, big time.

Not for me and I like long, colorful earrings, but just not digging the pom pom thing. Maybe if I was 12.  JMHO

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Occasional Contributor

Thank You for the info!