Valued Contributor

EZ Pay Day WL Order NOW Processing AND I NOW Understand BACKORDER

Hi, ladies:

I went on WL for the 10" JR anklet and it is now processing, praying it is not a retread! I also order the amy ambrosia bracelet in 7 1/2 again. I have had a love/hate with this one. I have had the TURQ/TE and the matchingt earrings since it was a TSV and love them. I finally got the amy a few months ago when it was on 5 evils but when I got the earrings they were very light and I was already ticked about something else so I boxed up both and returned.

Then it went on clearance aqnd disappeared but it reappeared the other day and I ordered it on the 3 ez pay. it was processing then went to backorder. I just callked CS and the lovely Erica told me that there were more orders placed for the amy then they had in their warehouse but that the JR people were moving the last inventory from one warehouse to the QVC one and it should arrive in 5-10 days. Well, I hope that is true and it does make sense about the term backorder.Ii have had that happen to me a few times with JR before and I always got the item about 2 weeks later. I am hopeful ezpecially since it says that my order cannot be changed or canceled.

Then, I thought I was going to get something else and canceled the JR Greenwich bag in bone but I asked for it to be reinstated at the 3 EZ pay and she did. Sigh...Smile

So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! I have several other items coming and all have shipped so fingers are crossed that they are keepers. i still ahve my 5 evils to claim by April 10 and I already have two items in my cart. The BB Lilac 56" necklace (I have the white, teal and kiwi, LOVE them!) and the turq link bracelet that I passed over in the AD program 2 years ago but now appeals to me.{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Hope you are all well. Spring is here in ATL with things already bloomed and spent, azaleas blooming weeks early and plenty of yellow pollen to make us all suffer. But, once that passes ATL is glorious!Cool

PS - thanks to ldyatty I can post pics!