Honored Contributor

I have two Eterna Gold bangles.  I don' t wear them.  They are dented and I have never worn them for daily use.

i own probably fiftheen 14k bangles and two 18k bangles and they are in better shape than the Eterna Gold.  

I would never ever buy this product expecting it to be stronger than what else is on the market.  It just isn't.

It's not bad gold, it's just not superior or stronger.

Valued Contributor

I have a few EG bangles and have not had a problem with them except for one plunger coming out of the tube.  They fixed it and I have never had another problem.  The only work I have worn them for is desk work.

You should send them in and get replacements. 

Trusted Contributor

Eterna gold is under the Q's "our lines exclusively" list. I guess the Q bought Ted Leach out. They are making many new designs so it may be more prominently shown on the Q from now on. 

Rick said something about Ted enjoying life now. Maybe Ted wanted to retire, but wanted to make sure his company was going to go on. QVC is a big player so I hope it works for Ted and those who love eternagold.

Honored Contributor

I was surprised at the lack of rose gold items and leverback earrings in the show and online.  I think they have a pretty boring selection these days.

Trusted Contributor

Eternagold is a QVC branded item, but Leach and Garner Gold is sold other places.