Honored Contributor

Erin hosted last night's Diamonique show without a usual host and it was quite enjoyable. No banter, interruptions, just the facts and explanations of items. 

This still keeps me wondering why we don't see vendors or at least a one person presentaton instead of the circus that sometimes errupts with 2 hosts and the vendor, too. 

Thanks, Erin for your expertise. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus   Hope you ordered something.  I didn't watch, but I do like Erin.

I'm on the other end of the jewelry market -  paring my collection bit by bit.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ERIN HOSTING DIAMONIQUE

[ Edited ]

Also Lisa Freede Hosted a Diamonique show  of her own designs last nite .  I just  happened to click on the channel to see what was being dispalyed and was Happy there was no Host just vendors/ Designer .

Honored Contributor

As I've stated numerous times, get rid of all the hosts.  I don't see that any of them add anything to the presentations.  The vendors know their products the best.  Let them sell.

Esteemed Contributor

LOVED IT! She did a fantastic job! I watch the whole show. She didn't have to compete with a chatty show host, and she's very informative and professional. She also has a beautiful, kind demeanor. I wish she was a permanent QVC show host. She could replace a few others quite easily.

Respected Contributor

I agree - she was great!

I see a lot of vendors presenting on QVC2 with no host.  They should do it more.

Honored Contributor

Erin doesn't need a host.  She was a show host on Jewelry Television for years.  She sold diamond, gemstone and gold jewelry but she also sold a ton of cubic zirconia.  It surprises me that they give her a host, most of them just get in her way.

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Erin doesn't need a host.  She was a show host on Jewelry Television for years.  She sold diamond, gemstone and gold jewelry but she also sold a ton of cubic zirconia.  It surprises me that they give her a host, most of them just get in her way.

Wait.....Erin was on JTV? Really!? I don't remember her on there. I think she does a wonderful job all by herself. So much better than having a host interrupt all the time. 

Super Contributor
I bought diamonique earings. 2 carot studs each. . I lost one because the post broke. I never got a replacement because how could I prove that Iost it ! What a joke and a total disappointment. Never again. Does it matter who is selling ? It is the quality and with jewelry a warranty IMO .
Valued Contributor
I don't mind most hosts but I think the JT & CK Variety Hour is turning a lot of people against having hosts @ all. Its really just too much especially when their cackling, hysterical giggling & dancing daughter stories drown out pertinent information we need to decide if we want to make a purchase.