Regular Contributor
Where has he been? I haven't seen him in over a month. I know Jana got the ax.
Honored Contributor

Re: Down Town Tommy Brown???

Does this have something to do with jewelry?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@catnappurr wrote:

I saw him last night.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Does this have something to do with jewelry?

@Kachina624  I think the OP is referring to the host on JTV...he was on vacation and is back now.

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53.  Thanks, never watch JTV.  Doubt many here do.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Yes Kachina624 it does and thank you GQShopr53! I'm sure quite a few Q Shoppers watch JTV.
Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@catnappurr wrote:

I saw him last night.

What did happen with Jana?  I do like TommySmiley Happy  I still get some of them confused.  I do enjoy their jewelry.  

Honored Contributor

@catnappurr wrote:
Yes Kachina624 it does and thank you GQShopr53! I'm sure quite a few Q Shoppers watch JTV.

Q shoppers are not only shopping at Q.  Why would anyone limit shopping to one place lol.  

Honored Contributor

I think many QVC shoppers also shop with JTV and other shopping channels.  I don't know anyone who limits their shopping to a single shopping channel.  When it comes to hosts, it's a revolving door at JTV but the original hosts who have been with JTV from the very beginning are there for life.  As bad as some of them are...LOL  Speaking of JTV hosts, Libby Floyd is at Evine now.  I don't know when she started but I notced her yesterday.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I think many QVC shoppers also shop with JTV and other shopping channels.  I don't know anyone who limits their shopping to a single shopping channel.  When it comes to hosts, it's a revolving door at JTV but the original hosts who have been with JTV from the very beginning are there for life.  As bad as some of them are...LOL  Speaking of JTV hosts, Libby Floyd is at Evine now.  I don't know when she started but I notced her yesterday.

Yes there are some I just cannot listen too lol.  You are right some of them well most of them have been there for 20 plus years.  A couple of them started at 18 or younger.  Some started in the call center.  I have said this before but they seem to be a tight knit group.  You can tell which ones of the new ones are liked.  When Wendy was there I never got the feeling she was comfortable there.