Respected Contributor

Re: Don't bother w/ jewelery reps when Jane is hosting.

I'll take her any day over the new hosts.

Honored Contributor

Can you imagine having to talk for 10, 20 or more minutes about some of the items sold on Q?  I'd go crazy too.  She talks because the bosses want her to.  She's doing her job.  

Honored Contributor

You're not supposed to have "dead air" on TV.  So she covers it up with chit chat.  She's OK. Not my favorite, but she's been doing this a long time.  I do like her when she presents shoes.  That's really her niche.  I didn't see her present jewelry, but she is a chatterbox. I'll concede that. Funny how certain hosts are better at showing certain products.  I love jewelry with Antonella. She's  so animated ...with jewelry  Don't like it when she presents clothes.  Jane is very good with shoes, not so great in other things. etc.

Valued Contributor

Re: aRe: Don't bother w/ jewelery reps when Jane is hosting.

really?  FYI, in case you weren't aware, blogs are for people to respond to the original author of a post and give their opinion, negative or positive.  That's all, have a great deal!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: aRe: Don't bother w/ jewelery reps when Jane is hosting.

I caught a few minutes of her with that JAI guy. He managed to get a word in here and there but he had to fight her for every one of them.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Jane is completely out of control; I haven't been able to watch her for some time.  She talks so fast and furiously yet says little of consequence.  It's like she has a compulsion to seem "perky".   I think she feels the new, younger hosts snapping at her heels.

True so true. When I see her as the host I change the channel.

Honored Contributor

I normally have no issue with Jane but she was very, very hyped up last night for Creede.  I had to change the channel it was so bad.  It was like she drank a gallon jug of red bull.  

Respected Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

I have come to the conclusion that Jane Tracey is a frustrated wanna be actress, stage star that never happened, that is why she takes over at qvc and wants to the the star in every show, and not shutting up.  Unfortunately, someone needs to tell Jane, she is not an actress, qvc is not a tv sitcom or broadway play, but just a home shopping network, who have alot of frustrated vendors because they are prevented from speaking to sell their product because she wants to win an academy award for every show.  Poor thing. And she was a ballerina?  really?  

Never watch her, sick of all her take overs. She acts like she's from Ireland, and invented siver jewelry. She's not preppy, she's what the Kids call now, "a hot mess"! 

Esteemed Contributor

Jane is one of the hosts I just can not watch.  Too much talking.  Too hyped up 110% of the time.  I don't care to hear about her family or theater or Disney from her.  It is like she has to constantly tell everyone how wonderful her life is.  Talk about what you are selling and let the vendors have some breathing room to speak.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Valued Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

Jane is one of the hosts I just can not watch.  Too much talking.  Too hyped up 110% of the time.  I don't care to hear about her family or theater or Disney from her.  It is like she has to constantly tell everyone how wonderful her life is.  Talk about what you are selling and let the vendors have some breathing room to speak.

I sometimes wonder if Jane has some sort of agenda by talking about going to Disney World several times a year.  What it is, I don't know.  I just find it odd that adults would want to go there so often.