Trusted Contributor

Dominique Dinouart TTV on Evine

[ Edited ]

Just thought I'd give a heads-up to any Dominique Dinourt fans that she has the TTV on Evine today. It's a large oval bezel-set gemstone ring. But she will have several shows today with lots of other offerings. Her new line, Argentum 47, is attractive and very reasonably priced.

Respected Contributor

Re: Dominique Dinouart TTV on Evine

I remember when she used to be on QVC. I took a peek at her line and she does have some pretty pieces. And yeah, the prices are very reasonable.

Trusted Contributor

@aprimo, thank you for the information.  I liked her jewelry designs when she was on the Q.

Honored Contributor

It's a nice artisan crafted looking ring for $40.  I fear it may be feather weight though.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes - Taxco used to be on QVC years ago - I have tons of pieces - very high quality and modern designs for very low prices.  Evine has some nice Taxco on sale - I am buying a lot of it - always loved it!

The old Taxco was always heavyweight and I think the Evine items are too - the items look solid and heavy - I will let everyone know whan I get my items - I am hoping the quality and weight will be the same from years ago.