Super Contributor

I am wondering if Dominique Dinouart will be coming back to QVC. I have bought two or three pieces of her silver jewelry in the past and they are beautiful, yet I haven't seen her for many months. I would have thought that she would have appeared on this all-day jewelry day, especially since so many of the favored, super expensive jewelry designers had their usual super expensive shows as usual, but perhaps she wasn't invited. A lot of her pieces are showing up as Clearance or Last Clicks. Has anyone heard if she is coming back? I hope she isn't another designer of lovely pieces who has bitten the QVC dust.

Honored Contributor

Re: Dominique Dinouart Jewelry

Clearance and last clicks are not good signs but I haven't heard anything said. Her items may have been too inexpensive.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Kachina: I agree with your post. However, I sincerely hope it wasn't the case that her items were too inexpensive because, to me, they were beautiful and I would have hoped that not everyone wanted to pay those exorbitant, give-me-your-paycheck prices of certain other jewelry vendors (although I do admit that they seem to be thriving). The pieces I bought from Dominique were extremely well made and look good. Anyway, to each his own, but I wish she had stayed.

Super Contributor

DD's been doing the QVC Europe circuit. UK, Germany, Italy, etc.

QVC USA has grouped her into the artisan crafted shows whenever those are planned this year.

Super Contributor

Kathoderay: Thanks a lot for the update. I am glad to hear that hopefully we will be seeing Dominique at some point.

Honored Contributor

she is one of my favorite silver designers on qvc. i have a number of pieces including 6 or 7 of her elongated gemstone rings......some i bought from qvc and some from ebay.

i have found some great buys on ebay so you may want to check there.

i hope she will be presenting more designs on qvc.....her art is quite unique and reasonably priced.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I found a pair of DD earrings at TJ Maxx a few months ago that I love. I also have one of her rings. I hope she comes back with a bunch of new items. I like her style and the price is usually right too.

Contributor

Just found out Dominique Dinouart is on Evine Live now. Her line is called Argentum 47. There are some nice items there. Looking forward to watching a show.

Contributor

Dominique is on Evine Line now. Her jewelry line is called Argentum 47.