Super Contributor

Does anyone watch Liquidation Channel?

Is Jean-Marie still on overnights? He hasn't been at his Facebook page since Thanksgiving. Just wondering if he is still on or on vacation maybe?

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone watch Liquidation Channel?

I heard one of the hosts say that he recently retired because he wanted to travel.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Super Contributor

Good for him. Thanks so much for the update.

Respected Contributor

Is that the one Dan Dennis was on? We dont get it here but I stumbled onto it in a hotel I was staying in. The production quality was subpar and I changed the channel. These lower tier shopping channels dont appeal to me.
Respected Contributor

I have watched just recently. I have seen the old bald man, the Scottish brunette, and the cute young AA girl, if that helps.

Honored Contributor

I obviously watch way too much because I know the names of the above hosts, Sean (or Shawn), Sarah and Roxanne. A day watching a bad jewelry show is better than any day doing housework.

Respected Contributor

It seems odd but I actually watch more of Liquidation Channel than QVC. Jean-Marie did indeed retire. I actually miss him, his lovely voice was soothing when I would wake up with pain in the middle of the night. Now I like listening to Shawn Wilsie (formerly of Shophq) and to Sarah because they both know so much about jewelry and gems.

Honored Contributor

The LC is relaxing to watch / listen, and I learn a few things. Its low production values fascinate me.

Regular Contributor

I am curious about this channel. Are the items good and do they last or are they junque.
Super Contributor

I haven't bought anything really expensive from LC. Everything I got was under 25.00. They have a 200.00 minimum for returning an item so you're stuck with it if you don't like it. I haven't been really disappointed. The best part of LC is their online auctions where you can bid a mere 1.00 to start and see if you win the item. I have been lucky many times in winning the auction. Lots of fun and a good way to store up jewelry for gifts.